Anyone interested in a cheap trip to Vegas?

So we’ve had this trip planned to Vegas 6/25 to 6/30 with 4 of us for months now. Unfortunately, we got in an argument this past weekend and 2 of the 4 dropped out. We have offers out to a bunch of friends, but “yes” doesn’t really mean yes until they show me some money, so I decided to offer it up here too. We’re staying in a really baller condo in the MGM complex through some family friends that own it (Check out the 1 bedroom at http://www.signaturemgmgrand.com/ ) and applying the people’s deposits that they lost, it would only cost you around $250 a person for the room for 5 nights, plus whatever you can find a flight for. People I know/have met before, or at least have a vouch from someone I know preferred.

Just for some background, you would be staying with 2 23-year old guys that will likely be partying/gambling most of the night and sleeping until the afternoon. PM if interested.

Thats an awefully good opportunity. :tup:

Vegas is a ton of fun.

wow great deal

Sexual orientation of other men?

straight. Very straight.
Add straightness as a requirement. Hot bi girls would be acceptable, but lets be honest, this is Nyspeed.

what happens in Vegas…

I think it’s better not to ask in this situation.

Otherwise… a hell of a deal! Sounds like a real blast… I’d love to go if I didn’t already have vacation plans for the following week :tdown:

ugh. do want.

NO that quote cannot apply haha

Damn sorry to hear your buddies backed out. Keep me posted when you come I’ll try and meet up. Don’t PM me from the hotel telling me you’re there cough JoestypeS cough haha.

Wow. Tempting… my girlfriend would kill me if i went without her. Lol.

How big is the room/bed and what hotel?

TTT…everyone recognizes this is a great deal, whos gonna man up and do it?
Condo is in the MGM complex, 1 king and 1 queen bed.

and 4 drunk guys. Partys a happenin

fuck, I SO would but i turn 21, 20 days later :frowning:

he said straight guys only

i keed, i keed :lol: