Yahoo!!! Going to Vegas!!!

Going for training July 16th-20th. Class during the day but free after 4PM. My 1st time there, can’t wait to check out some clubs.:smiley: Sherm, keep your mouth closed.:shoot:

Sweet!!!

Oh boy, I’ll be there from July 17th - 24th :D…i think we should do bottle service at pure

No shit? Let’s make sure we hook up and get into some trouble:D

oh shit mark, ken and i will be there… let us know whats going on!

Freaking :gay2:

Keep your shirts on boizzzz

oh shit… im sneaking on the plane with ken and paul

lets go to clubs

this would fucking rule… DO IT!

^you wouldn’t be able to make it more than one night aaron :stuck_out_tongue:

<3 Vegas. Have fun!!!

where you boys staying? Have a hotel picked out yet?

We’re staying at excalibur

I heard you can rent Vipers out there, you should do that :P.

$$$$$$$$$ get ready to spend a lot of it if u plan on going (if u can get in) to clubsss

I just got back from Vegas today!! It was AMAZING!!! I was there for 5 days and it was easily one of the best times I had. You will most certainly go nuts with all there is to do.

My real dad went out there last week for a watch convention and said one of his suppliers had him up in one of the suites all expense paid with a very large spending account, yet he didn’t take me with :-/ I would have loved to go.

Have a good time guys.

Yo guys I live in Vegas shoot me a PM I have buddies that live on the strip that know places Buy 1 get 1 Bottles and free admission and garbage. I’ll def meet up while you guys are here I know some decent places to go.

AWESOME!!! we’ll be at the excalibur

I watched a show of a guy who knows how to “stretch money” when it came to vegas. He ended up using BOGO game & food coupons for him and a guest and between the 2 ended up spending I think $100 total between the 2, played tons of games ate lots of fancy dinners and went to shows. I think they said the total he spent was over $1500 if he didn’t have all the coupons, etc. Then also made over $100 in profit from the games, so technically it was free. It was definitely cool to watch.

Agreed… get ready to drop some serious cash! No such thing as doing Vegas properly on a budget. BALLIN!!:smiley: