Going To Vegas

My company is sending me to an IBM conference in Las Vegas Jan 21. Getting training on Blade servers and San Implementation. Sunday -Thursday all my evenings will be free…anyone been there and know any cool places AKA parties to go to? I am looking forward to getting away from the Buffalo weather for awhile:wave:I am hoping to rent a ferrari with my friend for a night…I will bring my camera;)and take some pics.

I will also be out there the 21-28 of January for the SIA Snow Sports Trade show at Mandelay Bay.
More Parties to go to then I can handle for a week… I have been going the last 8 years. And the Hard Rock is a good place to kick the night off at before going to the clubs… Dre’s is good for after hours. I could keep going on and on.

Sounds like fun…it’s my first time there…can’t wait to feel warmth and nice weather again.

u will LOVE it. vegas is amazing if ur of age, but even if your not its still a damn blast.

im going again this summer, itll be fun, but its gonna suck too. im going to be 20… so god damn close argh! lol

Try to get tickets for a show… something liek “Blueman Group” or “Cirque De Soleil”
Club RA in Luxor is good… Utopia on the strip is decent too.

It gets cool at night. So make sure you bring some warm clothes… I usually wear Jeans and a short sleeve shirt during the day. Rarely has it ever been hot while I have been there…

My first time to Vegas my best friend was living out there and we witnessed a shooting out in-front of Utopia.
That club use to be crazy. Girls would do anything on the dance floor. But I think it closed down last year. I dont remember seeing it… Kind of ghetto compared to all the other clubs…

Bellagio > MGM >*

edit - also dont forget to gamble for free. its las vegas for llamas sake

that time of year the high there is like the low 60’s. the ferrari will only do about 45mph ya know. better off to rent a hooker.

Fawker. I will make sure the GTS gets a brisk run around the island everyday for ya. :wink: Yeah im a good guy like that. :slight_smile:

Vegas is way too much fun.

Have a good time, you know you’re gonna miss Buffalo :wink:

Studio 54 in MGM Grand if you’re into a giant dance party
Foundation Room - Mandalay Bay 64th floor…this place is only open to the public on monday so if you do decide to go, get there early! they have different rooms for different genres of music…its a pretty pimp place to chill.
Ghost Bar - Palms…also a pretty fun place to hang around in.

There are tons of places to have fun though, you won’t be bored thats for sure. if you’d like more info let me know…

LOL, I will only be gone for a week, so I dont think I will miss Buffalo at all:biglol:

I should go with u,my 21’st is coming in 6 months.:beer2:

Word i went there in may and it was warmer in buffalo. Those surrounding mountains do some wacky shit with the weather.

Advice do blue man group, neat show. Penn and teller is great too but like $70 a ticket. The downside to vegas is everything is fawking highly expensive except for drinking. Not a value trip by any means if you plan on doing touristy stuff. If you wanna see some amazing cars go to ceaser’s forum shops they have an exocit car dealership that is more like a museum that is really cool.

Its at the Palms, not the RIO. Sick view, incredible women, very expensive.

If you have some cash to spend, go to Body English at Hard Rock. Sick club, but unless you are with 10+ hot chicks or are willing to throw a $100 bill to the bouncer, you’ll stand inline for hours.

It really depends on what you are looknig to do. Chill bar, or high energy club?

I’ll be ther from the 16th-19th, and then back again in Mid-March.

:word: oops palms, edited haha. i knew it was somewhere around there.

is the bunnyranch still open out there?

two words: Bunny Ranch. worth every penny.