Las Vegas Hotels

looking for a little insight here, i’ve never been, but i already have my plane tickets booked. i’ll be staying from may 31 through june 6, i’d like to be as close to the strip as possible, but i’d stay a little further out if it’s a super nice room or it’s a lot less expensive. don’t want to spend much more than 100/night on a room average. any info is greatly appreciated.

You can stay at the Excalibur for an average of $95.38 a night. Or you could try Bally’s

right now the leader looks to be the stratosphere, any input on that hotel?

It wouldn’t be my first choice because it’s at the end of the strip

try “old vegas” down off Fremont street, Lady luck, Fitzgeralds, Binions, Four Queens, theyre reviving the “old” down town area, its pretty sweet and cheaper, and like a mile or so from the big strip. Ive stayed there a couple times definatly would do so again.

:word: The Golden Nugget is pretty cheap

i’m more or less going for sight seeing/the night life scene. i’m not much of a gambler. i’m also pretty cheap, so i’d prefer paying less and staying a little further away as long as there is stuff to do. are there sweet bars/clubs in the dt area? because the stratosphere has decent reviews and is still on the strip, plus it’s one of the least expensive.

I would honestly stay somewhere in the middle of the strip for awesome walking distance to everything (now it’s mainly stand and move). Try the Imperial Palace across from the Mirage

ive been there 5 or 6 times now… stay in the middle of the strip… ull spend a ton of money on cab fare gettin back to the middle of the strip staying WAY down… i believe excaliber, ballys, flamingo, monte carlo, and imperial palace if ur not looking for anyplace fancy… going again this summer on july 8th WOOT

That is the bawler hotel of the freemont hotels :tup:. The rooms may be cheap but the tables are a little high.

To tell you the truth my favorite hotel was the Rio, place was awesome and they are off the strip but give you a free shuttle to harras so its like you are on the strip anyway.

wynn for the win

but thats prolly too much.

The Monte Carlo is pretty expensive now… I was lucky enough to stay there when it first opened and the rooms were cheap as hell.

anywhwere on the strip is nice, we stayed at the ho, but its closed now, all walking distance, we never took a cab the whole time we were there, and that says alot for me, as i would get a cab to my fridge if i could!!!

try the flamingo, NYNY or imperial palace, all very nice and cheap.

The Flamingo has always treated me exceptionally well.

Excaliber, and Palms.

I’m going to Vegas this afternoon w/ my wife. Its my 7th or 8th time in two years.