Who knows the truth about my Audi?

This thread has a prediction page counter.

did I just read through 19 pages and miss the noodz?

yes, start over and no blinking this time

how could you miss them?

:noob:

the noodz thing is getting old

driving by there shortly

honestly not going to read all these pages. dumping a fucking car is ignorant and stupid.

Almost page 20. At least the stupid “I can’t click 20” is happening, rar.

We should do an Audi meet. Who’s in?
better yet tow it to mighty and let the skateboard kids jump it and other people back into it

lol ill hit it with the beater

hit dawn from the back? im in i guess. but the audi meet sounds good

HOLY FUCK. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GO GET MY FUCKING CAR BEFORE THE COPS COME AFTER ME BECAUSE IT’S STILL IN MY FUCKING NAME REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE GOD DAMN TITLE AND RAY YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU SAID IT WAS OUT OF THERE. WILL YOU FUCKING STOP LYING? I THINK EVERYTHING YOU’VE SAID TO ME ABOUT THE AUDI IS A FUCKING LIE. I FUCKING HATE LIES. HOLY FUCK. I NEVER MET SOMEONE SO FUCKING RETARDED IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. YOU HAVE THE FUCKING TITLE, FUCKING SCRAP IT ALREADY!!!

FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.

AND NO FUCKING NOODZ YOU RETARDS.
FUCK.

I’M MAD.

AND I REALLY HOPE NO ONE CALLED THE DEC BECAUSE THEY’RE GOING TO BE COMING AFTER ME, NOT RAY.

AND YEAH, I’VE LEARNED MY LESSON.

Nudes?

:smiley:

Did fuckface ever pay you the rest of your money?

call the cops already. if the dec comes after you and they realize that the only thing you have done is post about it on a stupid internet forum, where all this bullshit originated from, they will probably laugh at you while they are putting you in hand cuffs. call somebody who will go to this fuckhead and force him to do something because obviously he isnt going to do it on his own.

what am i going to say when i call the cops? i think i’ll get myself in trouble more than anything. i sold it. and i don’t have the title anymore.

and yes i got the rest of my money.

not really, at least you would be making an effort to get yourself out of the situation and get it cleaned up. sitting back and waiting for somebody else to clean up the mess isnt going to get you anywhere. at least make an effort to let someone know your side of the story before they hear it from someone else. if you make an attempt to clear yourself and get this shit settled by someone who can and will, then do it.

i did talk to a cop the other night who said he’d help me out. but i kind of fucked myself over by giving ray the title. i thought he’d take care of it. guess fucking not. and i doubt he’d give me the title back. ha.

so then i dont understand why you dont talk to a cop who will do something. regardless of him having the title or not, the car is still there and if you make the attempt to have it removed before he does you will be better off.

when he gave you the title you should have made a bill of sale copy for yourself, and had him sign it.

Holy crap, where on tift is this? Its abandon, buffalo police impound tow, mabe ,will pick it up somday. Other then that they dont give 2 shits about a god dam car left for dead. Or just call a junk yard and have them come get it from there. Easy fix.