NYSPEED Detectives Needed

This psycho ex-girlfriend of mine is taking me to court for a vehicle she claims I traded in on another vehicle. I have the original Bill of Sale that states that I didn’t in fact have a trade, that I put down $5000.00 cash. The vehicle she claims I traded in was titled, registered and insured to her, and I want something that shows that, so I can show the judge. The cunts name is Lucia Bordonaro. She has since been married and her name is now Lucia Hamilton, but this happened back in 2001 so I think it would still be under Bordonaro. Lets see what you sick fucks can do. I’m also willing to pay for what I need.

I don’t see how you need anything else.

You have a bill of sale stating one thing, she has nothing saying otherwise.

Proof > no proof.

there is always a paper trail of vehicle ownership. I would take a bit of time tomorrow and head to my friendly local DMV. The wait time will be worth it if they can help you out.

She wrote up a letter stating that I would pay her back, had the letter notarized, then forged my signature to the letter. And the forgery looks exact to mine. I lived with the whore for a year and a half, she had access to what my signature looks like.

I have court tomorrow at 10:30

well that…yeah, that’s a problem. Does she have paperwork? Your bill of sale should go far against no paperwork.

wow man, thats rough

Id consider talking to a lawyer.

edit: eep court at 10:30. Maybe some of the more law [FONT=‘Times New Roman’]knowledgeable can chime in and tell you if you can get it postponed…[/FONT]

I don’t know if she has paperwork or not, shes a sneaky bitch. I talked to the owner of the dealership I got my truck at and he said that he wouldn’t release a copy of the deal to anyone but me, but who knows.

Eek… she forged documents…

Get to the DMV FIRST thing in the am, try to get the info on ownership, ect. and then go to court, own her bitch-face and have her arrested for forgery, and have her held liable for your court expenses.

Im missing how she got something notarized saying you owe money with out you there…

They don’t just notarize blank paper and let you fill in whatever.

I talked to the lady that notarized it, she said that she notarized a document, and that she didn’t witness a document being signed. That’s why on the letter it says “sworn before me” and not “witnessed”. She says that my name had to be added after hers. I tried to get her to go to court, but she doesn’t wanna go.

^^^You need a lawyer, if that lawyer can plead the fact that that lady knows something, she will be requested to come in, and if she doesnt, she can be fined or jailed. I also wonder if the “statue of limitations” comes into play.

Way to wait till the last minute. No way you found out today that you had to be in court tomorrow. But, if you legitimately did, call the court and request it be postponed.

And yeah, you need a lawyer.

So you need proof that you paid for it? Or that it was in your name?

Holy last minute Batman.

PM GSTairs??

sorry bro, thats all i got for this one.

With the proof you have you should be alright I would think

I have a lawyer, I’ve known for 3 weeks about court, I just thought about getting proof that she owned it at the last minute. I guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

I beielve statute of limitations on this is 5 years. ask your lawyer for confirmation.

I’m not understanding what your looking for. a person search, advice, homicide, what?

If the notarized document said you werent present then thats a step up. It should say it on you since that is the point of notarization.

I am kinda confused tho. At first you said you are proving that you paid 5,000 and had no trade and now you said she forged a document that says you borrewed 5,000 for her?

What is she going for here? SHe cant say you took her car in for a trade and then borrowed 5,000. it has to be one or the other.

If she says you took her car and you have documents that said you had no trade in at the dealership and the title is in her name, she really has no grounds on that claim. The dealer wont take a car in someone elses name and you cant transfer a title with out them to sign the title so thats bogus.

If she is going after you for the $5,000 with the forged document, thats bogus too becuase the whole point of notarized documents is to have a legal 3rd party verify that you were both present. Thats the point of notary is to verify your identity, the notary will ask you to present a current identifying document with a photograph, physical description and a signature, such as a driver’s license, military ID or passport.

So you seem to have your documents straight. I hope shes looking forward to paying court fees for wasting your time and the courts time.