Anyone a notary? I could use one.

Hey.

Looking for any notary’s out there. Sold a car awhile ago, my plates for the car got lost in the shipment of the car, and now the DMV wants to crack skulls because of it.

I have a lot of supporting documentation proving I sold the car. I filled out a DMV form and wrote a statement as they requested, explaining the car is sold, the license plates are invalid and “lost.” I just need a notary to “notarize.”

Thats where you come in.

Thanks!

-Adam

my mom does ill call her

Thanks Joe, that’d kick fucking ass if I could get my shit taken care of today/tonight.

bank… it will be 5 bux

bank.

there is usually no fee.

my mommy is too

I don’t have the actual signed bill of sale for when my car was sold ( was supposed to send a copy with the plates, never did ). I just have supporting emails, PMs, bank account information and the shipping paperwork to prove that my car was sold.

I assumed someone I knew would be more likely to do it, I’m guessing a bank would require a copy of the signed bill of sale ( i have an unsigned copy ).

Notary is really just going to notarize that you signed it (whatever document you are having notarized) in front of them.

And, sorry, mine lapsed months ago or else coulda helped you out :snky:

Oh really? When she is over tonight I’ll have her do it for me. Tonight I’ll tip her extra!
:lolsign:

just kidding. dani where is she?

srsey…, they arnt going to “review” the content of the letter.

I really had no idea what the deal was, I was ignorantly under the impression that by stamping something, they were verifying the data as accurate etc. Like they were putting their word on it in support of yours.

just go to the bank it takes 5min and its free

my mother is as well, pm me if you cant get it done somewhere else but looks like you’re covered

you could come to my office…we do it for free but it’s in ton/n. ton. I don’t know if you want to drive out here Adam. we close at 5

yeah, I won’t be able to make it unfortunately :frowning: looks like i’m hitting up the bank tomorrow. andrea, you should become a notary. i mean why not? then you can help poor schmucks like me :smash2:

sorry i dont support reverse-racism

adam how about you walk upstairs and have diane do it?

i asked her… she’s “too busy” today

wow thats not cool :tdown:

I have all the paperwork…I just haven’t registered for the test yet lol. I just keep forgetting.

Well everyone was right. Our attorney notarized my paperwork in 5 seconds. She just asked:

“is that your signature?”

“yes”

–done–

And yeah stairs… get it done! i think i’m gonna do mine also, just for the hell of it