Integra drama

How may miles on the struts from the white car?

I have no idea. I bought the car as it sits and never touched it. That’s exactly how I got it.

Contact code blue on here he may want the shell

Will also note, the shell has NO TITLE! If you want the title. You will have to try to contact “Swaiknow” on here, I tried already never got a response from him.

Ahh that puts a damper on those plans

I already knew what you were hinting at. I needed to do the same thing with this car since, I got no response on the title. Now I have a change in plans so need this gone.

you owe him the dash board. thats why he didnt respond. you knew what the deal was. pay up scumbag.

Are you kidding me? He was suppose to pick it up months ago. Get your shit straight before you comment on my thread.

fuck you. hes tried to get ahold of you and couldnt. then you have the nerve to ask for the title. YOU get YOUR shit straight instead of trying to save your sketchy ass rep.

Dude GTFO! He has my number, he never had time to meet up with me, he never asked for it when I emailed him on the title-but he did ask me for a ecu, I have no damn use for it, I always check my PM’s which he never sent, and how the hell do I of all people have a sketchy ass rep??? I don’t even fucking know you.

The deal was I swap titles with him from my GF’s green car so he could register his teg as obd-1 which he didn’t do anyways. I never got rid of the green car, so I needed the title still obviously. I told him, we were both cool on it. We arranged pick up on the dash just for the vin he needs. He called me saying he couldn’t make it. I told him to call when he could. He never did. He wants it fine with me. I would even mail the damn vin to him for no charge. So you tell me how the fuck I am being a scumbag?

haha… im interested in the rims and sweet can…

PMed.

first off you bought the white car fully understanding it was coming without a dash or title. then you show up to his house with some scetch ball fucking idea that your gonna give the title to your green car to him, but you had no dash with you so you went home with his white car and dash and your green title in hand. he kept the the white title under the assumption that you were going to make a trade in the future. i pulled the dash out of the white white car for him. so if its still out or you have to take it back out give him the fucking white dash and be done with all of your fucking overly complicating wheel and deal scetch ball bullshit. if you planned on legitimately trading him the title and dash from the green car in the first place you would have taken the 15 minutes and pulled the fucking dash out. it was a scetchball situation from the start. but instead you show up with a title and a story. fuck yourself. give him the white dash and stick to original deal.

Dude. The deal was that I get the green title and dash for the white title and dash. When the car was originally sold to you, it was gonna be no title and no dash. But you wanted to switch. Then you contacted me and asked for the title and stated that you needed the green title still. So therefore all deals are off, and I keep the white title and want the dash back. If you are willing to swap then let me know. If not let me know when I can get the white dash back…

omg this is rediculous lol im so confused

Your already wrong. I swapped a complete GSR interior into the green one. Never gave two shits about a dash vin. So when I noticed it didn’t match the title for the car. I understandingly told him it didn’t match. I even offered to give him the firewall vin with my title if wanted! I already PMed him my number and the contact me. I noticed he online now, so I should hear from him either way. I have no use for the dash! Ovbivously if I don’t need it it wouldn’t be installed in anything espacailly since the car looks exactly as I picked up form him still. I was willing to even buy that title off him!!! It was all his choice, he just never got back to me.

You were suppose to pick it up. We talked about this months ago, because you said you worked in clifton park, so I was going to meet you. Do you not have any reculection of me telling you I don’t have the dash vin for the green title? Do you not remember me telling you I could give all other vins but the dash one?

I honestly don’t. Not saying you didn’t, I just don’t remember. Umm. Really dude, all I want is the white dash, and call it a day. I already have the title and it would make things that much easier. So, let me know what’s up, and we will get this taken care of.

I have no problem what so ever with that. PM me call text when you can meet for it. That was the plan after I told you about my situation, but you never got a hold of me to pick it up after the first cancelation. I PMed you my number again. If I knew there was any issue before. I would never had asked for the title, just when you wanted the dash.

It will be next week sometime. I will find out my schedule tonight or tomorrow.