My Old Car...

So I got a call from the girl I sold my old Eclipse to the other night…

Apparently while she was parked at xxx, a kid in his parent’s SUV was texting while pulling out of the parking lot, didn’t notice where he was going and slammed into the back of the Eclipse, pushed it underneath a Saturn Vue, and then proceeded to drive into the side of the Eclipse, jumped out of his vehicle and let the SUV glide 30 feet into another parked car.

My CLEAN, 100% PERFECT car is now sitting at Corsi Collision on NFB, and she just texted me telling me it was totalled out. Frame damage, Front and Rear bumpers basically trashed, hood trashed, driver side door apparently trashed too.

Needless to say it sucks for her, and sucks to hear because of all the time I spent keeping that car in the condition I kept it.

I’m not sure how it works, but if anyone is looking for 2g parts they might want to call Corsi Collision, I know the 4g64 motor only has 80,XXX miles on it, and the tan/black interior is flawless.

shity

great news for me I was looking for some painted interior parts :slight_smile:

jk man that sucks

quality assured with those!

Who gives a F, it is a car you sold. I never understood people who get all bent when a car they sold gets destroyed. The guy who buys my GTO can drive it into a brick wall backwards at 30 mph.

He may have sold it but when you spend so much time trying to keep the car in great shape, its always sad to see something like this happen to it

F that. Put money in my pocket and I don’t care if you buy my car to enter it in a demo derby.

LOL, get the stick out of your ass sir.

I’m not all tied up in bunches about it, I actually think it’s kinda funny.

Just sucks.

BTW I’m getting tired of people shitting up the threads on the forum, we’ve had an influx of complete assholes lately, don’t turn into one of them.

Sucks to hear a nice car got destroyed.

Sucks it got wrecked but i kinda agree if you got the $ money you wanted for it. oh well lol

:needpic:

i tried snapping some before when i was out, im hacking up a lung right now so im gonna try to have the girl send me some nudes…err, pictures of it to my phone.

^^ pics of said girl too?

I agree, if you got the $$$ for the car, it does suck to hear it’s wrecked, but it’s no longer your problem.

I dumped tons of money and time into my GST Spyder and sold it to a kid with hopes and aspirations to do this and that to it, and it still sits there today with a bad motor and I could care less if it got struck by lightning and set on fire.

said girl is questionable at best. lol

but yeah, I got exactly what I wanted for the car so I don’t really care, it just sucks seeing an unmolested 2g go to waste like that. Obviously yes, it was DSM, who cares, but it was a very nice car when I had it. lol

I’ve been a complete asshole for years, nothing new here.

I’m waiting to meet half an asshole, then all the complete ones would be like WTF?

JP.

I didn’t mean to personally jab at you, I just hate when threads get cluttered with useless posts and whatnot you know?

I wonder if she’ll want you to sign something for the insurance stating that the 2G eclipse you had that got destroyed had a ton of valuable mods.

umm yeah i wouldn’t doubt it.

white duplicolor painted center console…like $150.

That sucks. Same thing happened to Geoff when he sold his 2G. He also spent countless hours to get the car the way he wanted it only to hear that the new owner got in an accident and it was totaled.

lol yeah we already discussed that, must be the nyspeed curse haha