Who knows the truth about my Audi?

Sorry to hear but lesson learned. Don’t be stupid next time, Dawn.

just call the police.

I’m soo… livid.

You can have insurance on a car that you do not have the title for, shit it get temp tags for an untitled car you have to show proof on insurance on the car the tags are going to.

One more day. One more day.

And, hi!

Meh you’re just another dumb girl…Thats the real world…

You know, you’re right. And it sucks. Because I always want to believe that people aren’t scumbags, and it never works out.

NYspeed enough said…

4X4JIMMY = NEW DRAMA QUEEN?

you have to update your sig.

the fake story and the real story

bullshit:
the car was running and parked in the driveway
the engine noise got way worse
something shot out of the oil pan
engine died
car was towed and abandonded at tift

Reality, as it was relayed to me
the car arrived at tift under its own power
the car was beaten senseless in the dirt
the oil pan has a hole in it, but the edges are all pushed IN (con rod thru the pan would = out)
the exhaust got ripped off with extreme prejudice
the car was rolled onto its roof while in motion

also: my only involvement with the car was the day it showed up in my driveway for about 15min, which lead to the “sniff the seats” thread i created

i also was not involved in the destuction, nor have i seen the aftermath, what i am repeating is what ive been told by some sources, some obvoisly unreliable, some are people that are above reproach. im sure yu can guess which sources gave me which info above

Dawn, if you need any help with anything just let me know.

i wouldnt have even let it get one more day if u already talked to him. i would have simply stated give my money tomorrow or im calling the cops and reporting it stolen.

Well, he’s somewhere “out of town” til tomorrow.

alright thats fair

im sure he,ll pay you hes a good guy also where at tift is it? i want to go see it

nothing short of hilarious

epic winter thread, this is bound to get good

very curious to hear his side of the story… better be a good one lol

=-o

Good to see a bunch of retards are making sure that soon no one will be able to off road at Tift without being harassed by the police and DEC.