Who knows the truth about my Audi?

And I give you:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38546&highlight=mighty+max

I was serious about the Mighty max grille laying 10 feet from the Audi

+1

Fucking morons

holy fuck we agreed on paying you tomorrow. wtf is this shit?

IN

If the car gets left there he shouldn’t be suprised if the DEC comes knocking on his door after an anonymous tip.

ooooo a response.

:drama2::beer2:

go to tift and take newdz over the pos? mud wrestle?

on topic:
that sucks

this is wtf is this shit:

i know you’re not going to admit it, but i don’t fucking like liars. and if the motor really did blow in your driveway, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?

all shit.

14 members viewing.

So in for drama!

Booo… this is boring.

weiners.

everyone.

This happened to me before. In my case I sold the car to someone, they never registered it. Owner abandoned. Was my responsibility to get it out of where it was left as according to NYS DMV, I still owned it whether I had the title in my posession or not.

Plain and simple, you are responsible for it. Reporting it stolen is not the best idea in this situation. The right thing is for him to pay you and for him to get it out of there ASAP.

if he gives me the title and the cars exact location ill get rid of it for free

If i was the buyer, i would have ripped the dash apart, said ti was stolen if cops came my door, made right on the money.

in for ze drahma.

and newdz

ahh assholes ruining tift for the truck guys…

The seller and buyer are both wrong here.

The seller put a bit of faith in a very immature person, and it bit them in the ass.

Now clean it up.

My brother has a club of guys who go there and four wheel, and don’t want any bullshit with cops, and shit that this attracts.

Its nonsense for an idiot to go there and destroy a car and leave it there. People doing that shit should be arrested and charged for the tow. Its a nature preserve, not a junkyard.

Never sell a car without getting the money for it. I’ve sold tons of junk cars, I’ve had junk cars picked up, with or without a title.

One phone call and they come and get it. I’ve had shells get picked up for nothing with no title.

What the buyer did is unreal. If you didn’t want a junk car sitting in your driveway, then you shouldn’t have bought a 20 year old audi.

As for the seller, you better go get that car, or arrange to have it towed out of there. You are facing some serious trouble if you still hold the title.

A buddy of mine sold a 200 dollar shit dodge on ebay, the dude drove from PA to pick it up, the motor blew up on the 90, and the dude left it along side the road.

My buddy got the call from the troopers, and he had a bill of sale to the new guy, and he got the bill.

Reporting the car stolen is a great way to spend some time in prison.

I can’t believe how stupid people are.

Aint that the truth. I was just there last friday and caused 300 bucks in damages to my trucks.

hey dawn hopefully this gets resolved…Really soon.

eh, I hope you’re not questioning HRK here… he stated: “as it was relayed to me … the car arrived at tift under its own power”

just want to be clear on who you are "wtf"ing here.

and, lol. when will you (very general statement) folks learn?