who likes gin gin?

ive love the house chicken special and it was fucking great… i want to go back asap, we should gather a group for soon…

asides: inside joke–chicken finger subs are healtier than gin gin, lol who gets this?

I like red pepper or may jen better.

dawt

Haha, well played. I’m in to go whenever man, you know the #…

This w/e?

I used to love going to gin gins, we’d always go there in the og ubrf days of 01-02.

It was THE lot for TeaMR2…

i still <3 gin gins

Word, I still frequent there 1-2 times a week.

I’d still go there, but since I moved to the city a few years ago I never really make it out to Amherst anymore.

:word:

not as good as it used to be back then though … now it’s just a little better than every other Chinese place

lol the place is so dirty

and so good :frowning:

they moved, the new place is pimp.

taste good >>>> gin gins

that place sucks.

joe i think theyre building up their retirement plan from your weekly contributions…

edit… on a side note id rather go to gin gin than Jims Steakout, you get the scourge of the planet working there, always disgruntled, always expect tips for shitty service… the other day when we were there joe, the russian fag at the register who spoke broken english and was talking to the dude behind him while counting my money, short changed me a couple bucks and gave me canadian quarters… not like i cant afford to lose it, i didnt realize until the morning anyway, but in that case theres no fucking way they can say i dont tip… bastards

the steakout on elmwood and allen is by far the best one.

I’ve been going there for along time. We use to order and bring it back to Bubble Tea and eat it in the back office, back in the day.

I go at least two times a week after I get out of class at UB… My two favorite selections are Salt and Pepper Chicken Chop and the Phoenix Chicken…

mmm steak out…down the street from Gabriels Gate…argh I miss Buffalo

I pray you’re just joking…

Haha, I remember doing that a bunch too.

And Matt, that’s messed up man, haha. Oh well…

GG tomorrow night?