Who's going to be cruising Wed evening??

A low of 51 degrees tomorrow evening:ohnoes: so who is going to be out and about? I hope Kevin O’Connell is full of shit about the possibility of showers.

I’ll prolly be putting around LI. With my sunglasses on ofc. :slight_smile:

I cruise around every day. Had the sunroof open alllllll day. :slight_smile:

windows 1/2 down coming home from work tonight :slight_smile:

Yeah got a bit chilly tonight, had to put the windows up. But kept the sunroof open.

I snuck the cobra out for its first time today with the windows down on my base tune :eek:

LOL, I like your “twins” blurb:lol:

Shit, I’d be out ripping around tonight if I didn’t think my cross camber up front was over a degree, lol

Gotta wait a few days for everything to settle in, get aligned, and then I’ll see you guys out.

hahaha thanks :), can’t wait, even on this base tune it feels insanely strong :wink:

I had the sun roof open on my srt today. It sucks that it is the only car I can drive now. I don’t have my Daytona registered yet and my charger is still on long island.

anything with the ballpark hp you have usually does:)

i almost took the camaro out today, but ill wait for the 5.14’s. and smoother roads too, freakin pot holes ARE THE WORST!

teh s2k will be out.

I had the bike and the car out tonight. Felt good…

windows were all down for the amlous 247 miles i drove today

hmmmm… mighty meet? lol

I’m down for a meet/drive tomorrow night.

If tomorrow is even remotely close to today I’m going to need some new tires soon. All windows down, all over town.