who's got a hookup on shipping?

i need a set of coilovers shipped, if anyone works at ups/fedex etc and wouldn’t mind savin a fellow nyspeeder some $ let me know :slight_smile:

damn, and i thought i was cheap. lol

Just have DHL ship it, they’re usually cheaper than everyone else.

^^ not so…i am the cheapest lol.

i can help, but i usually only assist with expensive shipping costs, as the more it costs to ship, the more i can save the person. coilovers wont cost that much depending on where they are going. PM me the package info, dimensions, weight and where they are going…i can let you know regular cost vs. my cost.

just use dhl dude, they even pick up for 3 bucks a package at your door.

dhl picks up for $3 a package? wow, fedex and ups and even the post office pick up for FREE. just another reason not to use them.

not the last time I checked. Fedex only picks up for free if you have daily pickup with them. It was like 15 bucks to pickup a package last time I did it.

If your shipping anything heavy with the postal service, you are getting ripped, so the free pickup doesn’t matter.

I haven’t dealt with ups, their prices are much too high.

Trust me, i ship stuff every day, dhl is usually cheapest.

ok look, i know people on here work at places, so thats why i asked. i’m sorry if i’m being too cheap for you guys :roll: anyone with USEFUL info keep posting, everyone else stfu

JuicedGT i’ll get that info to ya

I usually go with DHL for small stuff, but Joe (JuicedGT) saved me a TON of money on shipping a shortblock I had in my garage to Norway. DHL can’t exactly beat 75% off FedEx shipping.

Thanks Phil.
Adictd…i will look for the info. and let you know.

To Justin H. I have been shipping packages every day, for the past 10 years. I know what i am talking about. regardless of who is cheaper where, i get a heafty discount, which will far surpass any DHL, UPS or us mail rate combined in most “large item” situations.

werd… he knows his stuff :tup:

pm jltalon he works for fedex and goes in today at 5 im sure he will be more than happy to help ya out

oh, btw, if you have a package sitting in your living room, ready to go, fedex WILL pick it up if you just call it in…you do NOT need a daily pickup…i know…i work for them.

just to throw it out there, i work at the UPS Store on Delaware Rd and Sheridan…I cant really do much for shipping, but if you need something packed, i can hook you up

Thats why I said usually :wink:

i work at UPS too…

word gotcha.

:tup: this guy helped me really great with my packing and shipping…

thanks for the replies, JuicedGT has things taken care of :tup: to him

anytime!