Help shipping a package?

I have a package I need to ship to Eldorado Illinois. UPS and Fed-Ex are both quoting over $100. USPS won’t even accept it. It is a 3rd-gen Camaro front lip that I sold on eBay. I’m usually pretty good at estimating, but I failed this time. People are charging $35-50 shipping for identical ones and I don’t know how they do it. I have it boxed, and it can’t be cut down any more. It is 60X30X6, and it weighs 12lbs. I need to get this gone tomorrow- I can’t stall the guy any longer. Thanks!

I think greyhound ships?

ship it in sections

you can send it greyhound, but it’s a PITA. I’ve had a few bumpers sent via greyhound

I’ve done Greyhound before, but I’m sure the guy would be pissed if I even suggested it. It’s all one piece and it doesn’t come apart. I could drive the damn thing there myself for what UPS is asking.:roflpicard:

take it out of the box and pallet wrap the fuck out ot it… It’s OEM so it’s urethane, right?

To be honest I don’t think that would make it any smaller. It’s a thin box and it’s jammed in there tight. It is OEM so it’s pretty tough.

wtf are the dims of the box? weight?

length has you going into oversize, so your paying for something muh larger. weight becomes irrelevent. Also if the address is rural, it adds to the price I ship thru ups ALOT)

You could try dhl, they can be pretty cheap on some shit, but they shafted me on some crx tail lights a while back.

It is 60X30X6, and it weighs 12lbs. The address may be rural too. I’m used to the dimensional weight thing, but I’ve never had one go so expensive. DHL would have been the same price-wise, and their status right now is sketch at best.

I think juicedgt? works at ups and hooks a lot of members up here so give him a pm.

Last I checked DHL did not ship domestic anymore unless the company you are using for pre paid postage has a contract with them still.

Yeah, I think they’re done- I still see them pick up packages, probably pre-paid, and the vans don’t have logos anymore.

I’ll PM juicedgt, thanks.