Shipping stuff

so technically i just sold my 95 motor (300lbs?) 91 coupe head liner. and dash

what would be the cheapest delivery. he said no rush.

ive tried ups ground lot. expensive. omg.

road trip?

fex ex freight

expensive? idk im try there monday

i would think its cheaper than ground as it goes on a 18 wheeler rather than a box truck

i tore the motor down to the block. and that block is fuckin heavy. i say in this order

Dash
Header
block
Big 'ol fuckin box of parts

tell him he pays for shipping?

he already is. but i dont want him to pay too much. thats alot for all that.

Greyhound or DHL. I shipped my entire catback out to I think California or something like that and it only cost me 26 bucks.

Forward air for the big shit…if he has an airport with a terminal near him that is…

fedex fright i think i did something wrong. from here (alb) to his house is 3700. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF that.

im trying dhl tommorow

forward air off sicker rd. in latham by the airport. call them

Greyhound

:nod Yup. Wrap/crate it and they load it into the belly of a 737 and fly to terminal of choice. Buyer then goes and picks it up from that terminal. Saves hundreds on pickup/delivery and fuel surcharges.

fed ex or ups logistics services via ground or grey hound

The block will probably be to heavy and the dash to big for greyhound. Regardless its gonna cost money. Get a wooden pallet. Get a size and weight. Wrap it all up with Almost tape(aka Pallet wrap) and shop around at some freight compnaies. Fed Ex Freight, Mobile Air Transport, UPS Frieght and some others by the airport you should check out. I would see it def. being over $200.

If you are shipping out of the area UPS and Fed ex use 18 wheelers, the 18 wheelers deliver them to a hub, the packages are then sorted and the local ones are loaded into the box delivery trucks.

the dash should go JUUUUUUUUUST fine. ive shipped a whole body kit via greyhound. the box was bigger than I am. it was like a fridge. the logistics services take it by size. they obv weight it, but its like, they got this formula. they measure it and it gives them a number, then weigh it and use the two numbers to calculate shipping. it can just be huge and light and it goes by size, but if its retardedly heavy then it goes by weight. he’ll be able to get a definite number once its actually packed up. that way hes got weight and dimensions to give to companies for a quote

shipping a 21lb box in little bit to NC.

and the cali parts are put on hold. ive got two people wanting the dash for double this cali guy wants