Cheapest way to ship an exhaust?

I’m selling my old catback for my SS S/C. What’s the best (and most cost-effective) way to ship it? It’s a 3 piece setup. I was thinking of finding a box but it would have to be a big ass box for it all to fit and that would = $ to ship. Any ideas, and any suggestions as to which carrier? DHL was my main choice since they seem good at shipping large packages (at least they have been for me in the past), but i’m not 100% sure. Thanks in advance.

Get a box, ship DHL… done

Put it all in one box and weigh it then you can go to USPS, UPS, FEDEX and DHL’s websites and quite the shipping by destination, weight and dimensions.

Hope this helps,
Nick

I shipped the H pipe that was on my Mustang in a huge box by DHL and somehow it only cost me $25 to ship.
I shipped it in a box that another H pipe came in- I put up a post looking for a box and somebody had one that was perfect.

i belive DHL specializes in bigger freight which is why they are better in price

DHL, UPS and FEDEX all have a maximum of 150lbs. FWIW

iirc greyhound is about the absolute cheapest there is

Yeah but you have to go down to the bus station which is a fucking sewer, atleast it is in Schenectady.
My work is renting a place nearby and theres all kinds of crackheads and nutjobs around there.

Yep, no way in hell i’m driving down there. I’m just going to DHL it.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I appreciate it. :nod

shit ill take it down there for ya, thats nothing, crackheads are more scared of you then you are of them.

Greyhound usually takes FOREVER thoough :sleep

the cheapest way is to not worry about it and buyer pays shipping… i always sell items for what the used market is, PLUS shipping and paypals 2.9%

All the others would too if they had to stop in every scumhole city along the way to pick up transients.

Ive shipped out a box with 3/4 of a body kit for a car before. the box was fridge sized. it went out to cali and cost only 70 bucks. i used greyhound