Will Tony Romo ever win a playoff game?

Yes the Giants are choking hard right now, but on to a better question…is it even possible for Tony Romo (the king of choking on a fat one when its the playoffs) to actually get a W in the playoffs? My guess would be HIGHLY unlikely, but please inform when we he does!

Discuss.

wat

Discuss.

this.

why dont you formulate A PROPER FUCKING REQUEST AND THEM WE CAN DISCUSS IT!???!!!?!

Thread failzors

Lock 1

lock 2

The answer is no, no he will not. :lol

Lock 3

Adam failed

2 fails in one thread, thats double jeopardy, the threads gotta stay open now

one day he will. Probably before your failure Giants ever get back to a superbowl

Someones panties are wet due to the fact they have no excuse for their EPIC fail of a 4 game skid as the seasons heading to the dumpster in a hurry

Truth ^

There only comeback is about the 5-2 Cowboys playing hot or about Romo not the fact the the Giants just suck and are making the playoffs tough for them. Can’t wait for loss #5. 10-6 for and NFC East team is pushing it to make the Playoffs and 9-7 is not going to cut it this year with the other NFC teams playing well.

Your terrible at reading my posts…I have not made an excuse for the Giants losing I said that are playing well simple as that…but like you said in the Giants bashing thread this is about the Cowboys…you fail at your own advice.

As for the Cowboys winning a playoff game…the same thing will happen this year that happens EVERY year, the last 2-3 games of the season his stats will go down and the inevitable will happen…failure to win when it matter.

If you can’t make a discussion about the title of the thread, then I would recommend you go back to elementary school. Which if you didn’t realize is a question, and depending on what peoples answers are can be debatable? Or is that too complicated for you to understand?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl i was kidding

You fail at reading what I wrote. You use Romo or the Cowboys in general as a scapegoat to change the subject from the Giants just flat out sucking

JVG gets his panties WAY too much into a knot when his poor Cowboys are bashed.