Will Tony Romo ever win a playoff game?

interesting, the last few years whenyour team failed at everything we had to hear about your 5 super bowls and your teams past. So now we have to talk about the present? I watched my team every week for 16 years before they won a super bowl. Im more than satisfied for now. A 4 year playoff run is very hard to do in the modern salary cap era.

I havent said a thing about 5 super bowls, not sure where you got that from…

Its the only ammo they have for severe underproduction

I love hearing all this shit that “Ive said before” :rofl

I dont need ammo man, this is the first time youve had any in 4 years, youve waited long enough, fire away if it really means that much to you. Dallas isnt going anywhere anyways, its not that big of a deal. Frontrunner Cowboy fans are something people have to deal with in life, like bandwagon Yankee fans, cancer, aids, swine flu, and other epidemics that spread around the globe. Fortunately, unlike diseases you frontrunning cowboy fans go away every year, for 8-10 months, so its very easy to deal with.

yada yada yade there you go profiling every single cowboys fans. Here team as its base of frontrunner fans its the nature of the beast.

Id love to know how Im a frontrunner as Ive stood by the Cowboys since I was young, whether they did awesome, or totally choked!