wondering about the mcnally tune

your non use of any sort of punctuation makes it very hard to understand what your saying and it is really hard to read and judge what you are trying to ask since there is no punctuation being used but it is cool as I’m sure all of the kids are doing it these days

why are ya tryin to run a fuel cut on that car .mine gets about 20 or so not beatin on it …get the car tuned right and it will run right:ponder

Sounds like a superior idea. LOL, so who’d you have tune your car? I know I need to have it tuned, but im hesitant on who i have tune it. Plus, whether a mail order tune would be alright, or if I should have it dyno tuned. Im getting like 13-15 miles per gallon in a darn standard, and keeping it below 2000 rpms. I been told, if I do get it tuned, I can easily get 16-20 mpg; plus 40+ more horsepower. But, like I said where should I have it tuned?

brian herter @ http://www.pcmforless.com/ this guy is the best for mail order .he was a better tune than my redline dyno was

Hes that good?!

yeah ,he is about to get mine again for a retune

Cool hows brian going to retune it. I emailed him and he said all he does is upload a file within safe perameters based on a vehicle with similar mods, so whats he going to base the retune on and how do you know what to tell him your car needs?

call him in the morn1-724-349-4431 tell him what ya want and he will tell ya

Thanks. I’ll do that.

icantunderstandawordofwhatthiskidistypingcansomeonepleasehelpemefigruethisout

After watching your car break on synapses dyno…

Seeing it at the lot…

I find this statement utterly hillarious

i thought dkid tuned this car that one night:ohnoes

:ohnoes

dont ya have lt1 edit or some shit???if ya do wanna sell it ?