Attn Gearhead

I want to know the details of this engine you posess that produces 934 all motor horsepower to the wheels. (and does so on pump gas)

Youre making a pretty bold statement. Id like some proof.

:gives:

i have see it :bigthumb: and heard it :eek: :eek4dance

all motor on pump?
:IBdarkstarmakescommentboutmotorbuiding:

im putting money on it being an aluminum chevy 427

if not, prob some big block monstrocity, like a 502+

Is it hard to believe the an “american” can make 1000 hp, with out the help of forced induction

Its not really that hard to believe that it can make 1000 hp. Whats hard to believe is that it weighs less than my aluminum 2.0 liter, and makes that kind of power on pump gas with no forced induction. Which is what he’s claiming.

then you need an education in big blocks

then educate

Maybe he’s talking about the total weight of the car, because a all Aluminum sbc or bbc still weigh alot. I dont know how much your engine weighs probably alot less then those.

that’s what i figured

:down:

ok, here’s the deal: FIRST, nothing was said about pump-gas :angel:

its a Donovan 430ci all aluminum small block. It dyno’d a few years ago around 810, this was on race fuel. I could probably go more with aluminum rods and better heads, but thats dippin into non-streetable territory. This motor is still streetable.

The race nova that showtime is talkin about is probably only around 6-650hp, but does sound as mean as they get. 3250lbs going 10.2’s doesn’t take 1000hp.

and seriously, it might come down close, like within a 100lb or so to an sr, but its not the same. im just a juicy go lucky little whore

not doing it any good having it on a shelf…throw that sucker in a car!

we had a 434 small block n/a around 1100 hp on race gas go 8.60’s in a 2800lb drag truck!

it wasnt a heavy motor either!

donavan is big in Motor boats :ugh:

I saw the moon shine car(gearheads car). I heard the moon shine car run. I swear i little PEE snuck out!!! BAD CAR!!!

i want to see it!!! :bowdown: