WTB: 3000 car

ok sorry just checking didnt know if they where different.

my prelude is also for sale

For 3,000 if you want something that “looks nice” and is quick, you’ll probably have to do some type of motor swap.

Could always take a 3400 V6 and swap it into a 1988-1994 Cavalier Z24. Just that swap is good for low 14’s.

Or, you could be SENSIBLE (since you are buying a car to COMMUTE back and forth to SCHOOL where you will attend CLASSES to get a good JOB and buy a NICER car DOWN THE ROAD) and buy a Honda/Toyota that will not, I repeat, WILL NOT die with proper maintenance (oil changes).

i have a 1989 Honda Prelude with 59k miles on it one owner its Auto for $2500

My DD is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 H/O with 170K miles on it, of which I put about 70K on myself.

I bought it for $1000 and all I did was put new tires and a new exhaust on it. It still rides, and runs like it did with > 100K. Never have any problems with it, and it will go anywhere, anytime. Especially in the winter. Lots of space, and lots of fun.

There are a ton of these out there for sale, for cheap. Do your research.

Achou, you’re a fucking moron, you’re not going to get something ‘decently quick’ with ‘future modification potential’ and ‘looks good’ for 3k. Wanna know what you’re gonna get for 3K? A slow, reliable car that looks like everything else going down the highway.

While, you’d normally be right, he might be in luck. The 2 or 3 prelude’s offered in this thread are decent looking (which is all opinion, he likes them, so they count), they are reliable as long as you change the oil, and I’ve seen 10 second full weight preludes.

But yea, he is asking for a lot.

well i was looking for a small 4x4 but cant find any thing so i guess i have to get a car.

Sent pm

I’m also looking for a car in the 4-5k range.

I was thinking a low miles, 6spd Ferarri 575 Maranello, preferably white with tan interior, and it has to have a full Tubi Style exhaust, too.

Let me know.

I got one for 5500. Let me know.

PM sent. Going to have to pay you over a 47 month period in 20s with a -.9% interest rate but I’m sure we can work it all out.

thats not too many, its a crx, they run forever and its well taken care of

its the same thing as buying a gm with 60k miles

everything this guy says is probably not true ^

juss sayin

:lol !!! this dude doing a motor swap, he already sounds like all my other friends who know as much about cars as my grandma. motor swap my dick!

My hefts would be solid

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19735

instant :lol

I have a 94 Cutlass Ciera Special Edition for $2800. Very relaible, Has a little rust, Runs low 19s in the 1/4. Lots of potential

ive got a 95 grand am ill get you RIGHT into, im doing a head gasket now its got 88k and power everything two door and its red so it gotta be fast. has the quad four high output or something aha but sadly its auto. and my domestic hawt whip has way more potential than johawks aha

it is good swap… just do me a favor and never say anything like that again on shift.:lol

I have a 2005 cavalier coupe 5 speed i am selling 134k all highway miles drive 100 miles a day for work. new struts tires brakes always used synthetic oil in it. runs great. only selling to get a 4 door for growing family. Car has not been raced or anything strictly comute car. asking $3500 pm if interested