WTB: crotch rocket

as far as outgrowing a new 600…you will never…i dont care how good you are, i repeat NEVER be able to ride a new 600 to it’s full potential.

Unless you are A.) extremely talented or B.) plan on doing way more highway cruising over any other type or riding…both regardless of your weight, will you ever need a 1000 over a 600cc sportbike

600>liter
636>*

:slight_smile:

99% of the time What are you going to use the bike for ?
Be honest, not what you want to do with it, what you will probably
really end up using it for.

hey I have a brand new left over 2006 ninja 636 green and black. it has zero miles on it. comes with 3 year warranty. has frame sliders, tank protector, wind screen, flush mount front turn signals, intigrated tail light, plate relocater, and the best of all a boz bros exhaust. comes with race coat and brand new helmet. left over '06s go for $8000 I have $2000 in mods, so I would let the bike go for 10,000.

:eek:

honestly just for cruising
and that is a decent deal but im not about to drop 10 grand

You might want to consider something along the lines of sport touring.
Just as much power whatever cc you go with, but a little bit less cramped. Makes no sense to pay for a street legal race bike with razor
sharp handling if you will never use it. Do your homework, talk to as many
people as you can, then make your choice.

Um…I raced bikes for 3 years in VA Beach and had a 2002 1k. 2 98’ 750 FI gsxr’s. You can say that I have ridden some. You can start out on a 1k and be fine. It’s self-control that is required. It is just as easy to wreck on a 1k as it is on a 600.

If you dont care about power then a 600 is fine. All my friends who bought 600’s got used to them very quickly and wanted bigger. But we also loved wheelie monsters…and the bigger bikes were nice to have for such things.

i could out wheelie a 1000 on a 600 anyday of the week.

I highly doubt that:roll2:

x1000, I started on an R1, primarily got it as an investment; wanted something that held it value a little better. Put 7k miles on it the first season riding without putting a scratch or dent in the bike. I didn’t do all the stupid sh1t people expected me to do as a new rider on a liter bike.

Now I’m actually looking to downgrade so I can do stupid sh1t :lolham: (in a lot)

I think its obvious marcus is a squid and so are his buddies.

you will kill yourself on anybike. its just how you do it. you will get bored with a 600 and you will get bored with 1000. buy what you want man…

Ok N00B, stick to threads that you can provide input instead of a gay comment.

1000’s are barely any faster then a 600…my buddies selling an 05 r6 with 5200 miles for 6500 obo

:lolsign: Are you kidding me right now??? Go ride the 2 and see if your theory is correct.

When racing the two 1/8 mile…yes, you are correct to say that both bikes will be close. The liter bike is harder to launch and the 600 is easy because it has less torque. The liter bike will DESTROY the 600 top end. I proved this theory many times before even 750’s.

But the TQ difference between both bikes is insane

i have ridden both and a variety of both so thanks for your input…ive ridden r1s r6’s gsxr 600’s and gsxr 100’s so i know the difference. and if your a good ride versus a noob on a 1000 youll hang right with him