Sportbike

Looking to get my first bike. Started to look at the new ninja 250s but I don’t feel comfortable on them. I also don’t wanna spend 4k and want a nother bike. Bikes cost money. I know what I can handle so please no BS about starting off. I am really leaning awards a cbr 600 f4i. Not to crazy about r6s tho. Pre 2000 I may consider. Looking to spend no more than 3500. 3000 would be perfect if you are willing to negotiate. Let me know what you have

A guy offered me an 02 YZF1000 or something. it’s not an R1, but the bike without a front fender fairing. idk what it’s called. I can ask him details. (he was offering it to me to trade for my 04 zx6r)

Just so you know, bikes hold their resale much better than cars. You can sell your bike the year after you learn for nearly what you bought it for. You don’t need to buy big and hold on to it, it’s probably even cheaper to buy small and sell it a year later. Lower insurance, better gas mileage, etc.

EHH idk about that

Considering this is your first bike… DEF want to to sport a 600cc.

Anything less than that - you will learn and then quickly want something faster.

IMHO go with a 600. Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Why get a 600. You’re gonna wanna sell it in a year because 600s are gay and slow. At LEAST start w/ a 750 or even 1000, then when it’s time to move up you can get zx14 or a busa or something that’s actually cool.

Quoted for truth. I started on a GSXR-1000 and was fine until my accident back in 2001. I just started riding again last season, I think my legs gonna be okay this year though!