thinkin about saving for a bike next summer and i need help

well im afraid ill find myself bored driving my car next year and would like to buy a bike.

i want to buy a used one considering it will be my first ever bike. i dont want to kill myself since im very short (5 5) and weigh 125. so what should i look into savin/buying for a beginer bike.

f4, ninja 250, ninja 500, zx6r, f4i, yzf 600, gs 500, r6… all will be plenty of power

i know of a pretty sweet gsxr 1000 for sale :-p

just buy a cheap bike, learn, upgrade the season after.

stick with a 600. anything less and you’ll get bored real fast and just want to upgrade right away. anything bigger and you may not be able to handle it.

anything will listed will be a great starter bike. but it all depends on how much you have to spend.

The good thing about bikes (especially when you are just buying it for a season) is that it will barely decrease in value so when you sell it the next year you’ll get close to what you paid for it or sometimes more if you play your cards right. And insurance/gas is alot better with a bike than a car.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19946

^ that def. made me wanna kill myself reading but was def 100% wirht readin thank u

I got a GS500, Ill be selling shortly. Great starter bike, time for a 600 though now.