WTB: crotch rocket

truth.

a few weeks after i bought my 636 i rode an 05 10r, and holy fuck.

edit: i agree with jespo1, the size of the bike doesn’t matter with wheelies, christ a guy i worked with years ago could wheelie a 125cc dirtbike longer than ive ever seen someone wheelie a rocket. Its 98% the rider imho

and what if your not just a noob on a 1000cc…

In the twisties…yes, on a straight-away…:lolsign: dont think so cheeko

he mustve just putted around on all those bikes…

or never found gears 3-6:lolsign:

+1

LOL…another dickhead that has no knowledge on a topic and would like to provide worthless input:hitit: anyone else?

another dick head that finds it necessary to comment on someone not liking him.

YAY!! for being shirtless and self conscious.

lol, I’m just messing.

1. why are people caring about wheelies, i hope you all die.
  2. why not just go with a 600cc, better safe to than going with something over powered and killing yourself. Find a used one, so when you lay it down on a turn or some dickhead cuts you off, its not a huge loss. Then after a season when you get bored with it… upgrade to a new or newer liter.

your a dick, i hope you die

600cc is far from safe and under powered.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/j_espo1/motocross-richiesPicture027copy.jpg

doing a little searchy search i found a pic of the guy you just said has no knowledge on the topic. Nice Endo jespo!

Marcus, you sound stupid when you say things like “I highly doubt that” refering to a 600 not being able to outwheelie a 1000cc. I suppose in the land of power wheelies a 1000cc might be your weapon of choice. But for anyone who knows how to clutch up a wheelie, hit balance point, and keep control with throttle & rear brake, a 600 can wheelie all day long. Just because you can only get a 600 to popperwheelie a foot high doesnt mean thats the case for people who actually know how to ride. my .02

Let’s point of a few things you might have missed in the above novel. You said, a 600 can out-wheelie a liter bike. There is no right or wrong answer because this is dependent in the riders skills. If you find the g-spot, yes, you will be able to go on and on. And yes, I can ride wheelies…600’s, 750’s and 1000’s. Props to above pic but It’s not difficult to do a stopie. You make it sound like a 600CC bike is the best bike on the market. And yes, I did reply with “the guy you just said has no knowledge on the topic”. His douche-bag response deserved that reply. I can give two-shits what you or your buddies say or think. I am sure the posting individual has enough info to make the correct choice in search of his bike.

BS>… proveeeeeeeeeee it :-p

http://clearwholesale.com/wnysr/bikesword.jpg>1000

There has been some reallllly stupid stuff thrown around in this thread.
Who gives a fuck what bike can do a better wheelie than the other?

That is such an old worthless topic, I think i would rather watch paint dry than discuss that.

Bottom line is that this dude who is buying a bike should buy whatever fits his style.

I have been riding for years and i love my 636. I have ridden litre bikes and personally i wouldint buy one unless one came along for super steal.

:2fingers:

If its so worthless then dont read or post simple as that.