WTB Empty boxes to ship wheels/tires

Anybody have 4 empty boxes to ship a set of 17" wheels with low profile tires mounted?

i have the boxes for my wheels but they fit tight in the box with no tires…sorry

if you can wait 90-120 days until i get my new wheels you can have mine. :slight_smile:

are you shipping wheels and tires at once or seperately

if at once just put a piece of cardboard over fron and back of the wheel, wrap two of them together in industrial surrane wrap and shit like that, the tire should protect the roundness of the wheel while the carboard will protect the faces of the wheel

i did that with my bbs’s and they got there perfect. used a few pieces per side though

yeah, i’ve had wheels arrive like this perfectly.

i have to ship out some 20" rims and tires, i think im gonna go to fox tire and see if they have any extra boxes lying around.

It’s the only way to fly.

dont use boxes, put cardboard over the fronts and backs and keep them semi inflated or fully. It saves a TON of hassle and they will get there perfectly. Speaking of saving a TON…i can ship them for you for HALF price (not including tip :slight_smile: ) if your local that is…
PM me with dimensions and weight of 1 of the wheels, and where they are going.

Ive helped a bunch of people here on shipping before, from wheels and tires to engine blocks…not bullshitting on the savings :slight_smile:

:tup:

I have 4 boxes that had 4 17" mounted on low pro’s in em. 4 seperate boxes. Im in Lancaster.