Boxes for rims

Im looking to ship a set of 17’s without tires and was wondering if anyone has any boxes they dont need that would fit them or anybody know of any methods?? Also whos the best company to ship through. Thanks

look into fedex, its cheaper then UPS and DHL.

See thread about FED EX packaging destroying wheels.

I always ship with tires on for added safety.

Yeah… I wont ship wheels with FedEx again. This is the second time they’ve fucked up wheels.

Lol. @ fedx packing.

we have a Over flowing cardboard recycling dumpster here at our shop.

big pile of cardboard some packaging tape & a utility knife. = win.

So dont even bother checking into fedex for prices?? Theres no tires on them unless I found some beat ass 17s to just throw on for the hell of it…

just package them up well, some thick cardboard or double it up with lots of tape and you have to worrie not. I would take some pics in case but that goes for shipping anything.

fedex is cheaper than UPS…just dont let them package them for you, ie: fedex Kinkos. If you decide to ship through fedex, let me know, i get a discount, and i can ship almost anything air express for what it would cost to ship it ground…or less. air = less handling = less chance of damage.

if you want you can come to where i work and have all the free boxes you want!
pm mme or something let me know

we ship wheels UPS all the time…no problems yet

Cardboard and duct tape. I had my rims and tires shipped to me via DHL ground without any packaging. Just the label sticked right onto the hubs and I paid way less and arrived in 3 days from california with no damages. The way UPS loads their trucks is so ghetto compared to DHL.

What do you mean without any packaging, Id have to have some sort of packaging to ship rims Id think I dont want them to get busted up. JDMallstar I may take you up on that Ill PM you…juicedgt I may be in contact with you as well. Thanks guys

i thought air used a conveyor belt to load, which was the main destroyer of boxes?