WTB: small woodburning stove

Looking for a small woodburning stove for in the garage, anyone got something like that they are looking to get rid of?

Let me know!

X…

Xander,
I have come across a couple. You will def. pay more for the double wall piping for it but I will keep my eyes peeled.
Pat

my dad has one i think i can get him to sell it… i will pm you later or tomorrow and let you know.

Great, thanks guys! This will make my garage a nice winter get away. :smiley:

X…

And a warm place for me to store my car. :slight_smile:

Whats your price range? I can see what we have left in stock and I’m rebuilding three older units right now too. (they might be spoken for already though)

I’m not looking to spend a lot of money, basically something for the garage, that works, that someone is looking to get rid of. I haven’t put a solid dollar figure on it yet, I guess it depends on what it is and how well it fits the bill. I know that’s kinda a lame answer, but that’s really how it is.

Right now I do have a torpedo heater that is run on propane, but that gets old. I have to fire the thing up every 15 min. and it won’t last a whole weekend in the garage (the tank need refilling). A woodburner will give me a nice steady source of heat, and I get free scrap wood at work, so “fuel” is not a problem. So basically this will be an upgrade.

X…

there are a couple at my old ladies farm. the guy who owns the place doesnt seem to be doing anything with them. i told her to ask about them next time she saw him, so if hes getting rid of them cheap i will let you know.

Would you be warming up your wooden shoes next to said wood burning stove? Or, in a time of crisis and wood shortage, would you use them as fuel?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fucking lol

Wooden shoes > * you guys just don’t understand the endless possiblities with those things.

x…

PM’d

i have to agree with x on this one. the shoes are like sturdy winter shoes that go on like sandals. great for getting the mail starting your car etc. kerosene torpedo heater >propane torpedo heater. mine lasts for weeks on one 5 gallon can. last night i fired up my kero torpedo while i cleaned the driveway only to walk back in and have my garage at 87 degrees. (my garage is fully insulated, drywalled, trimmedout, insulated doors, and pella windows) although i have to admit i have been thinking about a small woodstove myself now that the vw is leaving.

my dad said around 50 bucks for the one he has it is just sitting in his shed. let me know if you wanna look at it or if your interested.