Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

Aw, I’m only 3/5.

Taste is such a subjective matter, arguing on a subjective matter is pointless because…well, subjectivity is not quantitative, thus you can’t really have a definite answer. For every 10 people who think aluminum spoilers are ugly - there are at least 10 more who think they are awesome/functional (given proper application).

What one can do is take a sample of consensus of the general population and use that to determine a “correct opinion.” From a non-240, non-car-guy perspective, I’m willing to guess that most observers would think that, out of the 5 modifications previously mentioned by Mark, only 1 would be acceptable - the rest would be ugly.

However, when the aforementioned question is proposed to an audience with direct interest in the subject in discussion - you’re more likely to have answers that are opposite to aforementioned observations; that being 1 out of the 5 would be acceptable, and 4 out of 5 being not acceptable.

Post any of the previous 5 mods on any other car site just to see what the response is. It not likely that they would be as receptive to those mods as 240sx owners. And, my friends, is where we stand.

Stock cars are not ugly. Modded cars are not neccesary to be “awesome” (the M3 example is great here). Modded cars for the ‘sake of modding’ is a touchy and subjective area. With the additional catalyst of a younger age group (say…compared to STi or M3 owners) - you get more ‘fuel to the fire’ with lesser income, less time, less resources…but most imporantly…fragile egos.