wuts up peeps

ya im new here :A right now i dont have a car, im 20 yrs old and im lookin to buy a 240sx (95-97 s14) and im having trouble finding one lol. im up in the east end, pickering to be exact and its boring as hell up here… anywayz, hopefully you’ll be seeing a lot of me around here "D and i cant wait to find my 240!!!

oh damn no love for the newbie?:S

Not yet anyways, Hurry up and buy a 240. nothing more nothing less

Well actually my boss’s son is selling his altima for 3900… do you really think i should just stick with a 240?

welcome to the site man. buy a 240 hehehe

yea man, if you really want a 240 then wait for one. Theres a few around you just gotta keep your eyes open.

Good to see someone else repping the east siiiiide!

no point in pickin up that altima and then a few months down the road feel jealous everytime you see a 240. damn they’re some sexy old cars. sure you may get endless problems with s13’s but you just cope with it cuz everytime you drive her she makes you smile.

plus you are looking for a s14 those are sexy with less problems but hard to find…

parts are cheap also and easy to get.

dito nice to have another east ender. im in the shwa regretably but its quiet.

wait and get a 240. ull like it.

welcome to the forum dude Good luck buying the s14

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys.:B I’m definitely gonna stick with getting the 240. I guess I just got to be patient and sooner or later the right 240 for me will show up.

welcome man!, i would also suggest a 240 over an altima, but if your into the FWD 4 doors then what about a, Infiniti G20 95-02(p10, p11) or 95-96 sentra/200sx SER, they come with a stock N/A SR20DE motor that cries out for boost.
You’ll see a more noticable gain in FWD cars over RWD cars, anyone would agree with this…but then again as they say…“one who goes sideways in cars, goes sideways in women” or sumthing like that…lol.

+1"D