HI EVERYONE

IM NEW TO THE SITE AND LOVE NISSANS… BUT MY FAVS ARE THE 240SX SKYLINES AND 350Z…YOU CAN CALL ME MIKE… AND IM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A 240SX FOR A CHEAP PRICE SO I CAN START A PROJECT… I AM A YOUNG 16 YEAR OLD DRIVER AND WANTING TO GET A 240SX AS MY FIRST CAR…SO IF ANYONE CAN MSG ME IT WOULD BE GREAT… WELL JUST HERE TO INTRO MY SELF, HOPING TO MEET MOST OF YOU IN THE LONGRUN… THANKS
MIKE

a bit excited with the caps?

lol

welcome to the club

what’s wrong with the maxima???

maximas are nice to but im going by my TOP 3
lol

Reppin 240s yeaaa, welcome to the club! Check out my thread. Great project car with potential and extremely low mileage engine.

nice welcome to the site. hope you find a nice ride and come out so we can check it out… cheers.

hint: skyline :stuck_out_tongue:

My 2 cents
:x:X

lol skyline uhh?? sure thing…thats WAY to expensive for my budget. lol and im only 16 … so a 240sx wouldb fine for me

You still havent called the number i gave you for the car.

check out craigslist

http://toronto.craigslist.org/search/car?query=240sx&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&addTwo=by-owner

and kijiji

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-240sx-cars-vehicles-W0QQisSearchFormZtrueQQCatIdZ27QQKeywordZ240sx

and welcome to the site :R

Hey Mike. I’m Dan and I’m really cool. My car rules. Want to buy it? TNC member special price. This car attracts way too much attention, I can’t deal with it anymore. Guys love it, ladies love it. But it’s too much for me. I want to get a toyota camry… maybe a 96-98 or something. PM me if your interested in buying my 240sx.

Love,
Dan Osucksdick

yeah i am constanly checking craigslist recon. thanks tho… im just looking for a 240sx in pretty good shape for about a $1000 only…if anyone can hook me up itll be real nice… thanks

LMAO

Way to you a space bar asshole LOL!

Mike, you won’t find any S13 in good shape for that price. It’ll need body work, welding, and engine work, and probably will have blown suspension. My suggestion is save up atleast $2000 more and then start looking. You can save that up in a month if your working. Just don’t go out and live off the parents. Then you can buy my car for a bit more than that :wink:

Love,
Dan Osucksdick

Nothing wrong with buying a Skyline, I own one and I just turned 18. You should set away atleast $3000 for a 240SX no matter the year. This should cover the car, some work, gas and maybe some love here and there…Welcome

-Thomas K

REALLY low mileage engine. just watch out for the mexicans.

I just picked up my 240 for 1750 in pretty good shape. but it’s an old car. you’ll be hard pressed to find one in decent shape. A/T 240s are generally in better shape on the whole than M/T ones. That’s something to think about for the future if you plan to do a M/T swap at some point.

good hunting!

i got my 240 for 1200. was in…a bit rough shape, but shti, its metal…not like a heart it can be welded bent and replaced. anways welcome. but yea your not gunna find decent for 1000…at least with a motor in it.
stick with the rwd btw. i heard it makes you grow some nice face hair!!
im only kidding, and 240s effin rock so keep lookin you will find one

hey guys thanks for the suggestions… but i guess im gonna have to save up ma money…which is SOOOOOOOO hard to do. lol well i unno that auto swap for an mt dosent sound much of a bad idea… thanks all

another thing… wats a superhicas? and is it hard to find a rwd 240sx??

Hicas is high capacity actively controlled steering, or something like that. in other words four wheel steering. Many, infact most people dont like it so its usually a plus to find one without it.

Roflcopter!! I’m not going to flame you because your new to this and everything thing but it still should be common knowledge if your looking to buy a 240 that they are all RWD.

My suggestion to you from my experience, as I bought my 240 at 15 is to go around and sign up to all the 240sx forums there is (240sxforums, Zilvia, Nico, Son240sx, Freshalloy Etc…) Find one you like and call it home. Spend hours upon hours reading threads, learning and absorbing all the lingo, phrases and everything else you need to know about 240’s. Find the common downfalls and problems with these cars, especially the areas prone to rust, Find what the going-rate for 240’s is and the cost to maintain/modify them. If your still wanting one after all this and have sufficent funds, start seaching on autotrader, son240sx, kijiji and craigslist for one that is in good condition for your budget range. Dont jump the gun and buy the first one you see, you WILL regret it later when you find out the frame is composed of fiberglass and bondo, and your floor is almost non-existent.

Hope I havn’t scared you too much, just making sure you dont reget buying your first car.

Good luck with the hunt and hope to see you around.