Any Altima SE-R Fans??

I’ve been thinking about grabbing one of these when springs hits. I’d still keep my s13 as a hobby but i need something different to drive as a DD. I just wanted some feedback on the vehicle it self as i’ve been in love with it ever since it came out. Its a lighter maxima in other words correct? I’ve been amazed that only 500 were sold within Canada.

Going to check this one out tomorrow:

they are a garbage car imo. cant put the power to the ground

the car’s good for a comfortable daily driver. looks and sounds nice for a 4 door. if you’re looking for a sporty looking sedan, then this is your guy. i personally like it b/c of the rims and exhaust tone. plus you can’t haul around too many people or things in a 240 compared to this sedan.
i would get one.

yeah i dropped the idea of getting an is300. i belive theres a member on the board with an is300, not too sure what his name is.

other than that, i love the altima. xenon headlights, exhaust, rims, calipers, guages, se-r leather stitching etc…

sorry but i believe youre an idiot.

i guess an sr puts out more power. “iyo”

have you driven the car?

hows the torque steer

Sentra SE-R comes with an SR too, thanks for comin’ out though.

Slam,

the op’s asking about the one with the VQ tho.

I have never driven one but I do like them.

i have not driven a SE-R but i have driven the 3.5 SE and the car behaved like your typical high powered FWD car. if you really press it off the line or comming out of a corner you get a fair share of torque streer. i took a 90 degree right turn and decided to mash it and the car literally skipped form one lane to the other lol. the SE-R may have a little better handle on the torque steer but not by much.

having said that, i found the car very comfy with a ton of room in it. i am 6’5" 250 and had no problem with head or leg room. they are ok looking and cuise and handle nice for a big car. the SE-R should be even nicer than the SE i drove.

peace

They’re so gay, that I thought you were asking about electric fans from an altima, to put into your 240SX. If you’re seriously considering it, then you clearly haven’t driven any FWD with a lot of torque. FWD only works with a high strung gutless 4 banger that you can wind up. If you want a 4door FWD so badly, get a TSX. It won’t keep up with the SE-R in a straight line, but it’ll be a far far far more rewarding drive. It’s like comparing a Mustang with an actual sports car. One can go in a straight line, the other puts a smile on your face everytime you get in it.