WTB: Wood

Looking to get about 5-10 cord’s of wood let me know if anyone has a hook up or there dads moms brothers uncle owns a company I want to know… I also wana know how much per cord or if there is a deal

Zip is 14729 -for shipping

Thanks mike

if someone has it at home i drive from williamsville to east otto every day so i can pick up wood

i live in 14224 i got a shit load of wood my parents just cut up ill bet u there willing to get ride of it cheap give me a call ill pm u

IB4 “i’ve got wood”

we got about 3-2 1/2 cords but its pine wood

does it matter what kinda wood…i know pine pops?:gotme:

<<~~woodstove dumb

we just got a woodstove for the house …house is ~2700sqft wood stove is a 1500 sqft stove i know this will not heat the whole house but i just need it to heat livingroom and dinning room

they sure smell good when u burn them go with the pine. and the pop makes it sounds sweet like popcorn

ok well ill talk to the parents and see if i can cut down some more trees …

just heat the house with the furnace baller!

i have wood at the house right now but its still all “green” i need to let that sit

need more wood…

yea ~$350 a month right now on gas…

idk ill see

theres a place on townline road in wheatfield where they’re selling chords of wood.

craigslist always has wood in the free section to.

OT, whats cords of wood usually cost??

“hardwood” (Ash, Shag Bark Hickory, Red and White Oak, and Hard Maple.etc)~$75/cord

pine ~ $40/cord

most places will deliver and stack for free if you get 5+ cords

The wood is measured by the Face Cord which is 8’x4’x16-20 (if anyone needed to know)

i was just about to

you can have all the “wood” you want to have as long and you can get me a good deal on firewood

ha

going home from work bump

ive got a guy, pm me your number again