Your kidding, right???

WHAT THE FUCK!!

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/01/30/rusty-hood-trend/#more-10637

people have no taste

or at least very cheap taste

That has to be the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen.

rat rod stylez

That has to be the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen.

VW owners think they are the shit so understandably they started something that a Nissan 240SX would own. New trend, rusty frame rails.

this has got to be one of the stupidest things ive seen someone do to their car. why the fuck would you want you rcar too look like a pile of ol drusted out shit… like comeon ppl save up for a real nice paint job… some ppl have no taste for cars…

lol so ghey

lol vw shows are full of rat rodded mk2’s and 3’s and who knows what… sometimes it has the right affect, sometimes it looks like junk.

That’s a pretty old style. I remember my cousin, who’s hard into Volks Wagons, a few years ago, was “rusting” his hood.

I’ve never seen a civic do it however.

Man 240’s would OWNN at this shit lol.

i think it looks good on that old bmw, but it looks retarded on cars with fresh paint…

man i actually think it loooks decent on the vws but a if u were to do it on a 240 its problly just disapear it will rot so fast

martina…DO IT!!!

LMAO

lol at martino’s comment, wonder how they got that new gti hood to rust ? or do they make it look like that either way its DUMB

Sand or Sandblast the hood. Let it sit outside. Rust.

it looks WICKED on most of those cars… i would totally do it… in fact, if someone has a tastefully rusted out hood (<did i just say that?) i will sport it at major events.

Wire brush + Hydrogen peroxide/vinegar/salt = rusted hood

To me, it’s as bad as anyone with a flat black hood and has a car that isn’t flat black.

I think that the hood should be matching with the whole car.

Yes, they need to Chernobyl out the rest of their rust wagons.