bed-liner paint job

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4064843&page=1

On the upside no scratches or dents…

On the downside… Ugly, more weight, and ugly! lol

wow… i think black would have made it better!! good for him but its not for me!!

you gotta hand it to him that paint job is jokes.

It looks like a life size model skill level 3!!, not the cheap snap together ones .lol

seen this one in person at waterfest. Looks actually pretty decent.

Adrian

that is actually so cool, i was thinking of doing somehting similar with the 240…getting that rhino liner stuff and undercoating it with it hahahhaha, no problems of rust EVER

ahaha - and they say history repeats itself

A few years ago it seemed like every rusted pos s13 on this board was rocker guarded.

Please, for the love of anything holy…don’t even consider it.

lol that stuff is great.
as for what dan said, hilarious!

Way to kill a B5… I liked that car, too…

I love how there’s so many replies telling the guy off for wasting a good car lol…

haha im not going to, not even driving it in the winter, ima giong to pu tsome tar/rubber down in the spare wheel well though

that makes baby jesus cry

that kind of paint job only belongs on certian cars. like old pickup trucks. retard.

peace

i like the black +1

Looks like my fucking ceiling…

i read through that thread and it seems like people keep vandalizing his car… so i can see where hes coming from, but at the same time it looks so fucking bad that id rather drive with rattle can pink…

that golf does like half decent, +1 for black.

You know why people keep vandalizing his car? This is the same dude who decided to wage a war on towing companies booting people’s cars, anyone remember that?

what do you mean booting peoples cars?

got a link? this sounds interesting lol.

honestly i think it looks nice, sure, its not shinny, but its different, although alot of ppl hate different, thats why ricers are usualy made fun of…(but they dont have any style, so i make fun of htem too haha) but i truely think it looks sick, the rims being done is too much, but i think its sick

Love it and rims are jokes, in black it looks better

I should have just two toned my car, bottom half ostridge and the rest suede with a top stitch to seperate the two…

Fail.

That looks like garbage and a ridiculous amount of work to get that smooth again for real paint. He did the door jams too!! damn. 3g paint job…now needs 5g+