Shady........

I didn’t know your car could actually look good:rofl

its amazing what a non-broke owner can do.

wheels and suspension do so much for a car

damn

that thing is fucking sick!!!

Wow… I actually like that!!

I accept rep in the form of +

Ehhh i wouldnt say good, id say it looks accecptable.

It looks alright…Still a doorstop!

that’s not the one with the 2jigga is it?

that name is protected under trademark/copyright laws and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

• management

Maybe it’s just me but I have a problem with people who put $$$ into a wheel/tire/suspension setup and still have paint flaking off all over the car.

disclaimer: Not applicable to drift racing cars. The ones that actually attend events.

it appears to be an anniversary model, and if i were on the prowl for a 300z aniversary item, id rather buy one with less than perfect ORIGINAL paint, than perfect NEW paint. atleast hes not trying to hide past accidents or other damage with new paint.

i actually really like that.

As soon as you modify a car, any car, originality goes out the door. It is apparent that he has modified it. Therefore IMO, spend the money on a paint job before putting $$$ into mods.

Sorry but I see way to many idiots(mostly PR) driving $1000 cars with $4000 rims from rent-a-rim.

not true. original body work means alot to people. wheels, exhaust are reversable.

and your logic is flawed. sorry.

What logic? This is 100% a subjective topic. There is no logic. Look in my prior post and you will see IMO splattered throughout.

all brett is saying is that there is value (both financially and “just because”) of having decent or above average original paint over a brand new perfect paintjob.

listing cars you dont have/never had sucks too… just saying

if i were out shopping for a car, id much rather buy a car with original paint with a few imprefections than a car with “fresh paint” because with the old paint you cant tell if its been painted in areas, and if/where body work is hidden, with new paint flaws are all covered, as are shady repairs from previous incidents. not saying all resprays are that way, but i personally am a huge fan of original paint.

That’s fine. But that car dosnet have average or even decent paint. The front bumper is fucked, it has flaked paint on both rocker panels, it has multiple dents on both sides, some large, some small. That car is not a collectors item or anything else. So all I am saying is fix that shit before $$$$$ in rims/tires/suspension.

Not being able to comprehend obvious sarcasm sucks too…
just saying