Your kidding, right???

Gay…

dont ever own one then…it’ll just make you hate them even more!

lol dont worry I’m sure they are not fond of you either!

lol yah i know that
but they don’t :stuck_out_tongue:
n i was joking around when i said that

that shit soo soo sick except for a few like the focus, the jetta looks ballin

Look how awesome it looks on an aluminium hood!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8779/dsc1532bb2.th.jpg

the only cool vdub there was was the carmin gia IMO, there are others i dont mind but out of them all my fav.

someone give me a shitty silvia hood, ill rock it rusted at bings meet 09 with roof racks.

at this rate, i’ll start rusting my doors / fenders / rockers, and just about anything else i can find on the car for extra steez points.
IN FACT, there was one civic there which had his fenders and doors done, EVEN roof.

is that cool…?

Rusted rat-rod style body panels are so 2000… Its all about rotted frame rails, rocker panels, rear quarter panels and holes in your floor!

ALTHOUGH…
that oldschool VW with the guy boarderline falling out of his window is nice :smiley:

Really? I love black hoods =( (on some cars)
But the top/trunk would have to be black as well, haha.

i am so guna rust my pop ups now lol
the hood is to much, and if you rusted the hood on a 240 it would go through in about a week.

I really like rat rod style on some of those cars. I would love to do it for a drift car for this season!

hahaha VW owners are definitely having a hard time coping with the fact that 240s can do everything better even rust lmao!!!
lets just hope we got enough spare parts haha

honestly i think some ppl have just taken the whole “stupid” “i dont give a shit” look thing a little too far, now it just seems everyone is “tryin” to look like there not trying which makes no sense but u know what i mean lol.

but i do kinda like this one, looks like he put some effort into it lol…
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/khoolie/rust.jpg

i’m gonna rust my brakes tonight! :wink:

bahahaha

sad, but true

I plan on hoodride-ing my accent, using mother nature.

I think it’s a totally awesome idea - the contrast between brand new and rotten/old.
I’ll take it to the next level: freshly painted in high-gloss black, slammed s13 with deep dish chrome and gold mesh rims, and rusted through with natural/aged holes hood and hath (sealed from the inside off course). The rest of the car have to be perfectly clean though.