02 RSX radio reset help needed

This girl i am know:naughty: went to the dealership to have a headlight replaced and they dissconeccted her batttery and the radio reset. Now she doesn’t have the code for it n cannot listen to it, any idea of how to go about getting the code or is there a universal one like 0000 from the factory?

when i had my rsx i had to pull the radio out, and thers a serial number on the radio, had to call acura read them that number and they give you the code for it

Does she have the origional book with the car? Mine came with a little credit card looking thing wedged in the manual with the code on it.

sometimes the code is in the book and sometimes they could be written on a sticker on the inside of the glove box door. but most of the time you gotta pull the radio and give the serial number to an acura dealership and they can tell you on the spot what it is.

this is a domestic car?!?! :kekegay:

Whoops! Not used to posting in imports so it went to domestics by accident. Thanks guys, i will tell this tonight and see if it helped at all…:beer: