02 stratus

I saw a shitty Stratus with some bling bling 15" chrome blade rims today in the ghetto

nice girls car

Go from the block down, you’ll be better off.

this car sucks

Sick ride man. Wish i didnt inherit my moms dumpy 98 civic… your cars a true inspiration

iv heard that myth a few times and im not really lookin to go up against v8 there not really something iv been coming across lately. i do how ever plan on working the body to not to much but enough for her to look better i the cloud car styling sort of gets old and boring.

http://img.shop4bodykits.com/images/ED2011/01_stratus2drblitscomplete.jpg

something like that but i think i would try to fill the open gap with an inner cooler

why not just fill the whole car with gas and throw a match at it?

thats prlly the best PJB story ive ever heard, tell it again

do you mean intercooler?

+rep

yes thank you fallin a sleep on my key board and after all the work i put into this car last winter iv thought about throwing a match on her but the money has been well worth it i think.

haha its all good, if you think its worth the time/money/effort, then go for it… just do it righttt

oh yea no doubt

no way

Sell car. Buy camaro bird.

Wow thats hot. …Plus maaco got a $400 special now on their candy paint

Sick parties bro

Is that a Taurus?

I hear those things are so aerodynamic they can go faster in reverse :excited

A stock Civic or Accord of any type will hurt this car. You either have a lot of balls or are completely clueless to register on this forum with a name like that. Some of the fastest cars in the 518 are Hondas and they all post on here.