WTB: SRT-4 parts

I want a used stage 2 kit, prefferably with the turbo toys intercooler spray, also want a msd coil and msd wires if anyone has any leads on that.

last i want a set of 15in 5x100 wheels for this car, i know the kosei k1s are popular if anyone has a set of something like this call me at 380-5426

Yeah heard the good news nice dude

word, my dad was telling me he hopes you upgrade and wants to buy your stock stuff to put on his PT loser LOL.

Some advice for you, keep the stock coil. Just get plugs. If you have any SRT-4 related questions, PM me!

oh and try srtforums.com!

Don’t sell Jeremy (Deathproof001) anything. He needs to get his priorities straight.

1.) Make Cobra Fast
OR
2.) Sell srt-4 & Cobra and buy 04 Cobra
3.) Make that fast.
4.) Finish the Triumph

End of story…

If you make your srt fast I’m going to build a black smoke diesel chevy to beat you.

I don’t think I know of you, what does your car have done?

And that is correct, MSD coil is only a replacement part for factory, it does not do a single thing. The only reason people get them is because it is cheaper new then a new factory coil, and because its red.

–mark

03 solar yellow, 24k on it.

Stage 2 w/ toys, 3" maxfabb 02 housing, 3" maxfabb catless dp, dodge/quaife lsd, borla exhaust, wires, intake, ipp coilovers, perrin pipes, mopar bov, apg wg, psi-fi FMIC, pt cruiser sways, mopar short shifter, bwoody catch can, other misc things i’m forgetting… oh and a .50 trim laying in my bedroom waiting to mate with my car next month :slight_smile:

i can sell the thread starter a stage 2 wg. :slight_smile:

well uprade injectors, and to an aem standalone and sell me all of it. HAHA.

If i’m correct stage 2 wastegates are like 165 new, but how well does the computer react since you can’t tune it for the extra boost. oh and thanks for the advice on the coil.

hey and who is carless?