03/24/07 Meet photo's.

u better be sorry shakes fist

:R FTW!!!

hey klutch, post the video from the meet where u shat when the N1 backfired

honestly …dont even start.

it started a long long time ago! :slight_smile:

uggghhh its not funny and u know it

What does that Honda Beat have in it? I hope its not stock.

64hp

H22 that shiznit :smiley:

the video isnt transferring for sum reason lol

lol.i dont even think a H22 is gonna fit in there,i can make put it of with a d15b2(jap92-95 Si) or just maybe a b16

To tell you the truth, it doesn’t really even need an upgrade… plenty quick as it is…(and the aforementioned would be a downgrade-- heavier, and less rev happy. 9000rpm’s current redline) Mr.T’s thinking of something even more sinister… :C

b16?? are u on crack

gabe should know. since i took him for a spin in it. its redline is currently 9.5k rpm. will upload a vid of it when i have time. :wink:

hahahaha you also burnt out the clutch you dirty clutch rider.
I think this is officially a Honda board. Bickering over Honda “engines” sewing machine motors and admiring a Honda Beat, Accord with identity crisis aka GTARRR and silver Acura Integra with stylish aerodynamic fender/door work

How come all the meets that I dont go to all the skylines show up and the one meet I do go to no one shows up. Im going to the april 7th on after work i swear to god if there is one person there i will make it my personal objective to hunt everyone down :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL … that smelt soooooo bad:{

thats how we roll:D

word on the street is who ever drives that car is a sexy mother ****er

nice vidz and pix as always kev. but you’re whore everyone elses cars but the 240s my dirty girl needs some camera time too :frowning: sigh you dont love us anymore… anyways meet was cool except for the running around for food as always ending up goin to kbbq in scarborough lmao…

P.S: Kevin isnt only good at photography he’s good at cooking our meat… KEVIN FTMFW!!! :smiley: :R :smiley: :R

Alright smart asses explain this one. Wait this car will be an R32 with an R34 front and rear right ?