03 Cobra drag car roller...full Team Z built 25.5 chassis

Listing this for a friend

Up for sale is my Team Z Motorsports built 25.5 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. This car was stock with 20K miles and was in mint condition when it came apart for the chassis work. No expense has been spared on this car, you will not find a nicer car to start a build with. A rediculous amount of time and money has been put in this car but I don’t not have the time or interest to finish my project. The car has never been in any accidents and I hold a clean title.

The pictures pretty much tell all. Top notch chromoly 25.5 chassis, window net, single chute etc. Welds are beautiful and everything is laid out very nicely. There are 2 new kirkey racing seats with new black seat covers. Not pictured but included are 2 new pairs of RJS cam lock harnesses. Also not pictured but included are 2 new sets of factory colored dark charcoal carpet. One is on a roll so that the mini tubs, bulkhead and firewall can be covered. The other is pre molded light weight passenger compartment replacement that need cut in around the 25.5 to complete a finished interior look. Factory dash is in place but is nothing more then the cover, frame and OEM wiring. Radio and HVAC delete panels are in place, not pictured but included is a passenger abs delete panel. Also not pictured but included is the OEM center console. The inside of the car has been completely stripped of all of sound deadening material and everything has been painted black.

The underside of the car has been completely painted black and the mini tubs have a rhino liner type coating on them. The front and rear suspension to include the 9" axle assembly have been powdercoated in silver vein hammer tone. The front suspension is a Team Z chromoly k-member with stock modular motor engine mounts and 1" shorter a-arms with heim joints. Fox body mustang spindles, Strange pro race brakes, coil overs & adjustable struts. Team Z camber/caster plates & bump steer kit. Not pictured but included is a hardware spacer kit for the bumpsteer kit. Flaming River manual rack & pinion and steering shaft. Front wheels are Weld Aluma Star 2.0, 1 piece front runners with Mickey Thompson ET fronts. The rear suspension consists of Team Z double adjustable uppers and adjustable lowers. Strange pro race brakes & double adjustable coilovers. The 9" has the best of everything, back brace, light weight spool and aluminum center section, 3.55’s, 40 spline axles etc. Rear wheels are 15x10" Weld Aluma Star with black centers and new Mickey Thompson drag radials.

The trunk has 2 new 5 gallon fuel cells and a Flaming river battery cut off switch to include charging ports in the fuel door. The entire car retains the OEM wiring, computer and exterior. The roof was damaged when the 25.5 was being built and had to be painted, the paint does not match very well. I was going to wrap the car in vinyl so I wasn’t too worried about it. The car sat for a while so it’s pretty dusty on the inside and the exterior need stripped down buffed and waxed. Otherwise the exterior is in excellent condition with only a few paint chips and some road wear on the lower rocker panels.

The engine bay has some Scott Rod Fab delete panels rivoted on the firewall. Not pictured but included are inner engine fender pannels and skirts for both before and after the strut towers. The pedal assembly has been converted from a 3 pedal to an automatic 2 pedal setup via Maximum Motorsports conversion kit and Strange Manual master cylinder. The car does not have brake lines but included is several feet of powdercoated brake lines, fitting etc.

I’m sure I have forgot something, feel free to email or phone me with any and all questions. Serious inquiries only, buyer responsible for pickup or delivery. $500 non refundable payment is due via paypal within 24 hours of auction end. More pictures can be found here…

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.179788782046723.51751.167049896653945

a 10 year old mustang for 15k with no motor yikes

Vtec?

Seems like a reasonably uneducated response

Go look up what it costs to 25.5 a car

seems like an uneducated persons purchase

JK HOPE YOU SELL YOUR CAR

for reference there is over 6k under the rear of the car between the back half, 4 link coil overs, rear end and wheels / tires.

There is nothing cheap about 25.5. More than likely the person buying this would drop another 20k under the hood. This is deffinitly something you dont swap a 2k ls1 in. Remember the thread about going fast vs going fast legally in a class. Big difference in price.

Good price, looks like a very well built car. Team Z is one of the best mustang chassis shops around. GLWTS

Lotta scratch for a roller, but as stated there’s a ton of work and parts into that chassis no doubt. Doesn’t look beat up either, good looking race car.

Thats a good price considering the cage was probably 8k or more and a cobra roller isnt cheap either.

<3 the plate

Do not come into a FS thread and make comments about something you have no idea about. Final warning

To add to that and quote myself from the much unread rules and guidelines.

1. Do NOT make a post simply containing a link. Make your own post with details and pictures. It’s lazy and simply doesn’t help you out trying to sell your item in question.

I’ll give this 24 hours.

Just the Team Z bill on this car was $20K

Then add in a mint condition 03 Cobra, Brand new mint wheels & tires and theres a ton of money into this car…probably well over $40K as it sits.