Puig dark smoked double bubble windscreen
Powdercoated wheels (match bike)
New tires
Carbon fiber tank pad
Gel seat
Gel grips
11,500.00 Miles
Dynoed at 164.8rwhp & 100.6 rwtq

location down here I could pick that up for around 8-9K, up there it might be a little more since they are harder to find

they are all over in the city… but id say 7k for a good deal- 9k for an ok deal… i personally wouldnt pay more than 8 for it… has it ever been down?

Awsome bike, not a fan of the orange though.

Turbo Busa or no busa

True… Go with the 04 + yamaha r1’s they come with 180 hp and are much much better looking and probably around the same price as the busa…

http://motorradonline24.de/Ratgeber/Bild/KawasakiZX-12R2002b.jpg

The ZX-12R is a pretty sick bike. I seen it beat the busa stock vs stock

ZX14 if you want to run with the big dogs, I dont think the make the 12r anymore

That busa looks like a space alien bike

bottom line buy it for 8,000 or dont buy it.

180 hp is prob at the crank, but still a fast bike. I had a 99 busa the first
year they came out, and crushed everthing i went against. You can get ball park numbers all day as to what that bike might be worth, but if you really
like it you might pay more.

when im done with my 636 this is the bike i will be buying. Im not a fan of the new zx-14r, but their are rumors of Kawasaki making a z-14, the naked version, and if those come out then uh oh!

That orange color is gross though. I want the grey/purple or a black busa.

I WANT A Z-1000 mmmmmmmmmm

i almost bought an 05 z-1000 over the 636, pioneer had a leftover titanium marked over a grand off sticker, it was a very hard decision…

:tup:

BTW… 180 hp… is such an overshoot… i hate how people do crank hp… its annnnoying… id rather have a literbike anyday over a hayabusa… id take handling/agility over the slightest edge in top speed stability anyday of the week…

gsxr 1k or zx-10r… /thread… btw there was a very nice 2004 zx-10r for 6900 on wera… it was black and had under 10k miles…

The term literbike refers to a bike 1000 cc or over , busa is in the literbike
group. And i took my busa to ohio several times to do some street schools
for the fun of it and had no prob layin waste to everthing on the track. Most people around here are into strait line performance. Cause the roads suck…
I spent years in california in the military, and road canyon roads every day you learn a lot , So next time you see a busa or zx14 dont assume they dont know
how to ride, you just might get schooled…

:tdown: straight line performance…

when i refer to the liter bikes i mean 1k’s only… meaning gsxr 1000, cbr, r1, ducati 999, zx-10r… but you honestly can not expect a stock hayabusa to handle like a 600… and the new 1000 cc gsxr’s are less than 10 lbs heavier than the 600 model…

Liter bike in my book must be able to compete in ama superbike…

hayabusa = sport touring bike along with the 14… and i have yet to see a person on one of those bikes who was capable or willing to keep up with the ss bikes… locally…

im sure there are guys at the track that would school me on a gs500… so i wouldnt rule them out though… im not claiming to be a track superstar… im just saying its 95% 5% bike…

and a hayabusa is a great bike… just not my cup of tea… to heavy, too large, poor styling imo

I never said a busa will handle like a 600, far from it . They are two different
bikes altogether. Just sayin all the street hero’s around here that think
smoke shows and stoppies are were it’s at. When most of them will never
use a quarter of the performance there bike has. There bikes lean over
more on the kickstand than it does when they ride it. Just stickin up for the
busa cause i had one, and with slicks and the suspension dialed in it wasn’t
as bad as you would think. Not tryin to get into a pissin contest with you .