03 Sentra SE-r Vspec

What up to the B15’s, jLo… and yes the Team Nutz deal was true (pending court case)… More pics soon… and also joe did a lil more than just put miles on the car (in a bad way). jph102900-well two rod bearings, crankshaft, and a quart of oil…

welcome

is there anything done to this car? or is it jsut a beat stocker?

welcome whats done to the motor

welcome

Stillen Headers
Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
Fujita F5 CAI
Intake Manifold

welcome! nissan love

umm, what do you mean in take manifold?? there arent any aftermraket intake manifiolds for our car made.

if this is true…http://www.mathewingram.com/work/wp-content/uploads/myspace-owned.jpg

and i highly doubt he has the skill to make his own… and with the info we know about team nutz… i doubt the ingenuity to pay someone to do it…noob:doh:

who lies about bolt ons?

im sure there are no aftermarket manifolds for the qr25. im on every sentra board, and no one has one. you can get 1 ported, i had 1, but it cost almost $300, and only gived about 8 whp or so…

hahaha thats the lovly queer 25 for yea.

8 whp… holy fucking shit bat man SIGN ME UP!!!

yeah, it sucks, fully bolted spec-v’s can crack 210whp with some light port work. but the myth about boost has been proven wrong. there a lot of guys making close to 300whp with only 8-10psi. it is a good motor to turbo.

welcome, im a bigger fan of the altima se-r and the metallic silver, but its all good.

gee thanx sonya

lol sorry, i love your car and all, but id :boink: the altima anyday!

besides the seats are more comfy. yours was like riding on a brick.

that was from the coilovers, not the seats…the altima se-r is nice. id love one, but for the $ they cost, id get a 350z

na… theres a guy in etna that owns a black alt. se-r. he always laughs when he comes in bc he knows the first thing i do is go outside and stare at it… then comes the drool…

and then by boss yelling at me to come back inside. lol

he updated the rims not too long ago…looks so sexy!! i just want to hump it…

Hi. My car is faster than yours.

first of all let me specify…
the post was supposed to have a: :doh: next to the intake manifold…
according to the guy I bought it from it was aftermarket (which at the time I believed true) when I could never find one i ruled it out… Seeing how he couldn’t even tell me a brand at the time i was suspicious. U guys were quick to jump all over that one… :eek3:

Welcome to Pittspeed…they dont miss a beat!