Team Nutz

anyone see the two tone red and white riced out grand am that has team nutz banner on the back window yet?

Seen it today near the wabash tunnel. if you have a pic post it up.

i see it all the time in the s.hills. its like a 99-03 body style correct? its sweet. i hope mine can be like that one day.

don’t know the years. sounds about right.
even worse there was a 6 banger 4th gen camEro behind it with dual fart cans.

:rofl:

ha ive seen that pos around

Me too. I see it on 19 a lot.

Humm… ever seen anything nice with “Team Nutz” shit on it…?

I saw a clean looking 1g one time at a light but it had the worse case of the dsm idle surge I have ever heard/seen in my entire life. So I guess that cancels the nice part out?

Ive seen it on library road before… its white with a red stripe tinted windows and some rediculous wing like its going to take off to some distant planet , some girl drives it.

explain idle Surge. was it silver?

Did it have Grand Am across the windshield? I see that damn car all the time

where can i get team nutz stickers yo?! i want some for my whip

Ive seen it in Robinson before

I don’t know, was driving a loaded mack and was behind it the entire time.

I have yet to see a single respectable car come from Team Nutz. There are TONS of shitboxes running around this town, all proudly sporting that stupid banner sticker. I want to run them off the road every time I see one.

Team Nutz? Must be a bunch of Central Catholic kids.

i see a ton of cars with that shit, and they’re all shit boxes.

Their show cars back in the day were nothing to write home about. Now they’re just another stereo shop with a bunch of ‘nutzy’ customers driving around. too cool for school.

my friend bought the owners spec v with a “leaky header” causing the ticking noise to his surpise it was a bad rod 3 days later waiting to find out what goes on in court

You’re talking about that yellow one correct? I saw that guy beat the living fauck outta that car.