Team Nutz

4 sure my boy had it 3 day that was it

I’ve seen a yellow Sentra out on 88 getting the business put to it. I’ll assume that’s the same one. Sucks that happened.

:rofl: at ur friend for believing it was a leaky header causing that noise

hey i know thats really y were friends now he just figured a owner of a co like that would not have fucked him

can you translate that into english?

that was me on saturday. :itr41:

TEAM NUTZ!!!

OH man u guyz f0und 0ut my s3kr3t TEAMZ!!!

team nutz? are u fucking kidding me?

Klink this was ur idea wasnt it?

http://img107.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2007/12/05/assclown-48qcc5wid.jpg

haha nick you’re an asshole :beer:

please do not tarnish threads with quotes of truth… stick to the topic…

…ok johnny ricer? kthnxbye

never

the dsm idle surge is like sitting there idling and then it will rev up like 1500-2k then fall back down and repeats it and its annoying as hell.

like rmmmmp…rmmmpp…rrrmmp.

just to clear things up the owner does not own or rather never owned a yellow sentra, that was an employee there. So if he told you he “owned” the business he lied to u. I am actually friends with the owner of the shop and hes a pretty good guy, I would take my car there before any of the other “audio shops” in the area. Lets see hmmm TC customized, Auto Effects, Ace Electronics LMFAO they all suck.

myb i misunderstood this… but if they guy who has team nutz planted on his car owns a car audio shop… that would be that LAST place i ever take my car.

I am quite happy using my buddies dealer accounts and fabbin my own boxes and doing my own installs thanx.

2 18’ lms ti’s do quite nicely in my little hatch back

I’d still let First Bass handle the bumps in my trunk :kekegay:

wow

TEAM NUTS
sucks nutts
period end of story
lets close this thread

hell yeah i pass an old man white regal with the back window thats like 10" x 24" in dimention with the lil red team nuts sticker next to the taped up registration paper sitting on stanton ave every morning.

come to think, its still there when i come home…i wonder if it ever moves?

Systems are over-rated …

Saw that heap o’ shit today going down Connor Road—fauck it keeps following me

at first this reminded me of all the ricers that do 18’s on the rear and then stock wheels on the front. yayyyy ricerrific

Was that a compliment, or a poke? the kekegay guy threw me off…

as for Team Nutz or any shops out there actually, we/they are all only as good as our customers are willing to pay us to be.

If you come in our place looking to spend 300 bux on a full stereo, and not a penny more… well we can not exactly sell you JL Audio, or Rockford Fosgate.

Just as if anybody walked into a performance shop and was only willing to spend 500 to turbo their car…

As for the Sentra, i dont know anything about that, i do know that Ed is actually good guy, and With how well his business does, i cant imagine he ownd a sentra, or would sell one with a bad motor just to get over on somebody.

Seriously though, he sells audio set ups that double the MSRP of a Nissan Maxima, what would the owner of a business like that want with a sentra…

-Chaz