Team Nutz

I just got hired by Team Nutz. I have posted my experience in here before as far as working on cars is concerned. I am going to be pushing the performance aspect of the business. I have experience installing everything from simple bolt-ons to superchargers and turbo systems.

ok ?

Yah !

whats up? :dunno:

Yippie???

Congrats on getting the job.

congrats on the new job. just dont go putting twenty fo’s on your rides and tv screens on every inch of the cars please! im being serious

No twenty fo’s? … What bout trees mang?

lol all im saying is most of the TEAM NUTZ cars i see look like they came straight from MTV’s pimp my ride. we can do without anymore. but none-the-less congrats on getting the job.

No need for explaination Laura … Just a little joke :blue:

No, I definately won’t be doing that. I am more performance oriented. I do have 19s on my camaro, but I wouldn’t go bigger than that.

The reason I posted is because I had posted on the employment thread, and I finally found a job here.

lol ok good. well good luck with everything there!

thanks, hopefully everything works out good. I am going to work towards having my car in top shape for the WOW show at the convention center. It looks ok, needs some interior work though. Im thinking 24 TV’s. LOL

haha. you should enter now then. it filled up pretty fast last year. i tried to put mine in around the end of december and got turned down bc they reached the limit :frowning:

Wait, this place is a physical shop? And they hired you?

I’m sorry.

why do you say that?

[QUOTE=99345hp;736882]No, I definately won’t be doing that. I am more performance oriented. I do have 19s on my camaro, but I wouldn’t go bigger than that.

QUOTE]Yup so you fit right in:stick: Team nuta are ghetto as all hell YO!

good luck. hopefully they will be able to use you to the full advantage. sounds like you have a lot of skills though. good luck there.

down caste village or out fox chapel? if your down castle shannon ill see you alot my best friend chris works down there but any ways congrats on the job

Congrats on the job, but it’d take a ****ing miracle to turn that business around and get respect.