Team Nutz - 2nd Location

Hey Guys/Gals,

I just wanted to spread the word:

Team Nutz is opening a 2nd Location at the Fox Chapel Yacht Club.

Thank you for all the support, if there is anything that we can do to help, please do not hesitate to email me directly.

Thanks again,

Ed

shabby work…

Sweet. Have you been doing many install on boats?

Cool. You guys already opened down there?

“Yes, that is correct Thurston. I got my Donzi pimped at Team Nutz Technology”

anyone ever ride thru that area and see the black mustang that says punjami down the side skirts? I think he works at the shell station at the corner before you go to the yacht club…

I bet he will be your first customer!

Yes and WTF is that kid thinking.

:rofl: maybe its his way of scoring American ass? lol I think he lives in Blawnox. Im always at the hi-tech shop at ridc park and he always revs his engine when he passes. lol

not sure why cause the guys that work there own an s10, ss silverado and a jeep. lol

Thanks,

We have done a several jobs on boats, but we are also taking over the Detailing end that Metro Detailing used to have. We will be working on both cars and boats there.

We are expecting to open in January, the location is still under construction right now.

[QUOTE=spektator;635873]:? lol Im always at the hi-tech shop at ridc park

Sorry to hear that:reloading

whys that?

If it is the same people that started the one in West View I wouldn’t let them repair my lawnmower .

if your talking about hi-tech II…no they didnt lol thats funny.

they are good people. The owners a good guy. and they dont rake you on the bill either. I just like to hang out especially for lunch…The owners Italian…always good food for lunch!