new shop in the area....

a knew shop is now open in my area. It’s called RPM they have one in McMurray already but this one is bigger and focuses more on performance. I stopped by there the other day to pick up some wheel spacers. Me and s14m3 talked to one of the guys that run it for 30 min. He took us inside the shop and showed us some of the cars that they have right now.

wrx wagon 310@wheels
trans am convo (ls6 w/ vortech)
ls1 block awaiting twin turbo build up
denali with magna charger
f-150 h.d. edition
56 chevy with 555ci motor
mid 80’s chevy pick up w/ ls1
couple other cars but i forget

the place is pretty big, they’re gonna have an awd dyno soon to. Curt the guy we talked to is cool as hell. definitely check it out for anybody thats in the area.

O yea its located off of rt 19. if traveling south make a right at the interection where the shell gas station and 7-11 are, make a left at 4 way, shop is on ur right.

twin turbo…drool

sounds like a nice shop.

yea, they had a bunch of cars down at the WOW show.

Looks like it is time to take the RPM sticker off my back window

I talked to them at the Street Outlawz, show in october. Very nice guys, but their prices seemed a bit high. Not sure I;m used to getting stuff very cheep though being established with certian people… :dunno:

this is the place that was formally goosbumps in canonsburg right?

how new are they? Theres a shop around that area that i heard needs more help or something, but started doing a lot of AV stuff like tv’s in headrests and ghey stuff like that.

Originally posted by gearhead
how new are they? Theres a shop around that area that i heard needs more help or something, but started doing a lot of AV stuff like tv’s in headrests and ghey stuff like that.

i think they’ve been around there for maybe two weeks or so. They do do av stuff like tv’s, but the guy i talked to (curt) seems to be interested more in performance. I think they’re doin alot of the av stuff cus thats wut the ppl want.:dunno:

Originally posted by JeffWels
this is the place that was formally goosbumps in canonsburg right?

hybrid and JJ’s >*

my one boy PJ works down at RPM they are pretty cool there…Goosbumps is right next to it

Im actually going to this place later today to check it out. They said they need mad help. The guy that sold them the building is a really good friend of the families and he told them about me and how i was looking for work and they were like good god bring him down…so we’ll c if its worth my time :wink:

thats cool good luck with that

very interesting place. Got some nice stuff. They just hired 2 kids from wyotech and he said they seem to be workin out. He basicly told me whenever i could do something to come on out. They seem to do too much a/v stuff and not enough performance stuff yet for me to really get into them. Super nice guys and all… who knows, maybe i’ll get in there and tear it up for em! :cool:

cool man, hope it works out for you